Sunday, April 13, 2014

Interview with C.E. Hansen Author of It's a Crime and It's a Shame

 
C.E. Hansen
 
 
 
Thank you so much for doing this interview with me. As soon as read your books, I was like I need to interview her!
 
 
1. What inspired you to write such an amazing story?
 
I actually started writing a YA book, Unlikely Hero, but then the big blitz of FSOG started and I began to write Erotica. It was so freeing, so much fun…I felt it was a calling.
I so want to read Unlikely Hero!
 
 
2. Who is your favorite Author?
 
Kathleen Woodiwiss
I need to check her out!
 
 
 
3. What is your favorite book and why?
 
Everything she wrote – Wolf and the Dove, Flame and the Flower, Rose in Winter (A favorite!).
Because she wrote amazing romance and subtle erotica and hooked me from word one.
I just added this to my TBR list.
 
4. What is your favorite quote?
 
“I’m more in the market for a mindless fuck and you have me all twisted inside. You following me?”   (Grace to Cole.) When I read that I was like.....
 
 
 
5. What are you working on next?
 
I’ve actually got 4 projects going on right now. A dark story about a serial murderer, I picture Matthew McConaughey as the killer when I write, lol. A Romantic Comedy, another murder suspense story and I am trying to finish that YA I mentioned earlier.
Ummm..I want to read all projects. Thank you :)
 
 
 
6. How were you feeling emotionally while writing this book?
 
All of my books take a little piece of me with them when I finish. I give all I have to them and am left with little afterwards, until I build a new story. So if you must know, I was feeling a bit flustered. (Hot and bothered.) It isn’t easy writing about the perfect guy, who sits in your imagination. Then create the most perfect sex scenes with him, again, in your head. Frankly, my head is full of scenes that have ended all too soon….oops TMI.
 
Then there are the dark scenes…you need a relief for them. That’s where the rom-com comes in handy. Takes away the darkness running through your bloodstream.
I couldn't agree more!
 
 
 
7. Out of all the character in It’s a Crime and It’s a Shame, who are you closest too?
 
I am Grace in my head, so Michelle is who I am closest to. She is based on a real life friend and I love her to bits. She’s a bit of a smart-ass so I had good material to write with.
I love Grace!!!
 
8. What is your favorite color?
 
GREEN – Love it. I love flowers and growing things and green to me is new and perfect. Gardening is a passion of mine.
Nice!
 
 
 
9. Is Cole real?? (you don’t have to answer this one. LOL)
 
He is actually. He is based on the love of my life…who, by the way, I still love!
You are one lucky woman! I loved Cole in these books. Sorry!
 
 
 
10. If you have 3 wishes, what would you wish for? Sky is the limit!
 
To have everyone read my stories and love them as much as I loved writing them.
 
I would love more time to write. Actually, I would love writing full time. (I have a lot of people chatting away up in this noggin.
 
And I would love to eat whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted without repercussion.
 
(All of the above after I wish for my family to be happy and healthy, of course.)
 
 
About C.E. Hansen
 
 
C.E. wrote her first romance novel at age fourteen when she discovered writing about boys and girls was way easier than actually having a relationship of her own. Since that time, her relationship skills haven’t improved, but she likes to think her writing has. After earning an associates degree in literature from WC, she worked in a bus company, a law office and a wine and gourmet food shoppe. But she never abandoned writing.
 
She now lives in New Jersey with her husband and Maltese Zoe. If she’s not working on her latest sexy story, you can find her reading, watching reality television, or indulging in her unhealthy addiction to chocolate.
 
C.E. Hansen's debut novel IT'S A CRIME will be released May 2013, her follow up novel IT'S A SHAME, will be released December 2013. If you want to read more posts like this one or follow her insane journey to debut authorhood, you can find her here...indulging in her passions...whether they be writing, or eating chocolate...
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment