Friday, April 11, 2014

Blogger Week Interview with Brandi from The Dirty Girl Book Club


Brandi
The Dirty Girl Book Club
I just want to say thank you for doing this interview with me. You are responsible for me reading like a mad woman! :) I started out wanting to read your top 20 book list and I loved every single one of them! You helped me during a rough time in my life. You feed me books and I am so grateful for that and to be able to call you my friend. So thank you!!
Who is your favorite author and why?
If you stalk my page then you know that I am completely obsessed with Katy Evans. I love how she puts everything she is in her writing.
I do stalk you page. :) OMG I do love her books....
Who is your favorite character? (in a book) 
I would have to say Sky from Hopeless. To be two different people and still be amazing, yeah obviously Colleen Hoover knows how to write a book.
That girl is so damn strong and love the book too!
If you had a chance to meet your favorite author who would it be and what would you say? 
Well this is really hard and I have been thinking long and hard before Book Bash about who I want to tackle hug first and I still can't decide. So I don't know I will probably just stutter like crazy.
LOL... I would be a mad woman there. LOL

What made you want to start a blog? 
I wanted to share my love of books and amazing authors with other people like you.
I am so damn glad you started one!
How do you balance life, work, reading, and blogging?
I don't. Let's be honest I read every chance I get and sometimes I feel as though I am not doing my best and something happens that just makes me keep going.
Passion honey and you got it!
If you could take a guess how many people have read through your top 20 list?
Well I know of at least one and I absolutely adore her :)
I loved your top 20 list!!!!
If you were trapped on a desert island what 3 items would you have to have?
My kindle, a Solar charger and Diet Dr. Pepper. I have priorities.
I love Diet Dr. Pepper too. It is so damn yummy!
How do you like having all these people liking your Facebook page, and having so many people following you?
I am still humbled that anyone would want to listen to anything I have to say.
Ummm I follow your blog, twitter, and facebook page. Hug Fan right here!
Who is the most important person in your life?
My husband without him I wouldn't be able to afford all these books :), but seriously without him I truly don't know where I would be, he has saved me several times.
Awwwwwwww
If you could do anything or be anyone, what or who would you be?
I actually have an amazing bucket list so maybe if enough people want to see it I will show them, but I would like to accomplish that list.
Hell yes people would want to know. People love you my dear!
About Brandi
Hi my name is Brandi. I am a wife and mommy to two amazing girls. I work a full-time job that I love. The only thing better would be to have a job reading all day. I love all things Indie. Indie Authors, Music and Movies. I love reading and talking books. My all time favorite book is The Giving Tree (yes I know but it could really teach you something about life). My absolute favorite adult book is REAL. Yes I am #teamremy. Of course I have other book boyfriends but in a long line of book boyfriends REMY would be my fucking REAL. I love highlighting in my kindle so if you ever happen to see it there will be a lot of notes and highlights. I am a sucker for tattoos. My husband is currently getting his second sleeve done. I am obsessed with Hockey. Go Tampa Bay Lightning. I can tend to be sarcastic and I have an odd sense of humor just ask my friends I love to laugh at dumb things at the most inappropriate times. I have no filter so I have a way of pissing people off. So with that being said I need all my Dirty Girls to start talking books or hockey and if you talk both you are my new BFF:)
*HUGS*-Brandi





No comments:

Post a Comment