Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Blogger week Interview with Dana from Smuttastic

 
Dana
 
 
Thank you so much for doing this interview! I truly hope I get lucky and score some tickets to the Chicago Author Event, so we can grab a drink or two!! :)
 
 
What made you want to start a blog?
 
It was my friend Kat's idea really. Her blog is the Biblio Belles and I kept telling her how pretty it was and she said something like: Oh God! I would pay to see what your blog would look like! Can you imagine?!?! Thus my blog was born.
I am so glad you did. I love your blog. You make me giggle! I love it!
 
 
 
What author would you want to meet and why?
 
Oh God!!!! Just one?!?!!? I can't even pick. BUT the Chicago Author Event will be excellent! Katy, Alice, and the BB girls!!!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeep!!!! And I'm going to Vegas in October just to meet Emma Chase!
I am jealous, because I so want to go to the Chicago Author Event.
 
 
 
What is your favorite book?
 
Oh dear...how about 2? REAL and Tangled have my heart. I love them both!
I agree with you. I so love Remy! :)
 
 
 
What is one thing you would like us to know about you?
 
I like pie. Like really like pie! Like it should be it's own food group like it!
:)
 
 
 
What is kind of ice cream do you like?
 
Chocolate!!!!
OMG! Girl chocolate is a girls best friend! Yummy
 
 
 
 
If you had 3 wishes what would they be?
 
I'd wish for naturally tan skin--being pale in the winter is oh so depressing! I wish I didn't love sleep so much--it takes up way too much of my time! Also, I think I'd like to be Canadian:)
:) Tan skin is the best. LOL
 
 
 
What is your favorite quote?
 
Hmmmm...not sure I have a favorite quote per se...I just like the old adage, "Don't be an asshat." Now those are words to live by!
:)
 
 
 
What is your favorite color?
 
Pink!
Agreed!
 
 
 
If you won 20 million dollars, what is the first thing you would do?
 
I would spend my winter months somewhere super warm. I love Chicago and all but this winter has been brutal!
Love it!
 
 
 
What is the name of the last book you read?
 
Twisted by Emma Chase!
The day you emailed me your interview, I bought Tangled and I loved it! Can't wait to read Twisted!
 
 
 
Hello beautiful people!!! You will typically find me minding my own business on Twitter (@smuttastic) but for those times I can't be restrained by 140 characters...you're in luck! You can find me here:) #FanGirl #BookWhore and all around #SillyGirl. Let's play!
 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment