Sunday, April 27, 2014

Forgiveness by Angel

 
Forgiveness
Is the intentional and voluntary process by which a victim undergoes a change in feelings and attitude regarding an offense, let go of negative emotions such as revenge, with an increased ability to wish the offender well.
 
I use to hate this word with a passion. I mean really forgiveness, please. If I ever saw you again I would slap the shit out of you and spit in your face.
Now that I am older and a mother, I forgive you. I use to hate you so much and then I pitied you and now I just plain old forgive you.
I forgive you telling me that I was the most beautiful little girl in the world.
I forgive you for telling me that what you did to me was my punishment for being beautiful.
I forgive you for tormenting me in your basement, and that I still for this day get scared going into any basement.
I forgive you for scaring me for life.
I forgive you for all the years of fucked up shit I did.
I forgive you for making me feel ugly in my own skin.
I forgive you for killing a piece of my soul.
I forgive you for breaking my heart.
I forgive you for ruining my innocence.
I forgive you for hurting them too.
I forgive you for everything!!
I am sorry I wasn't there when you died and I am sorry that I was happy you died. I was happy, because I knew you would never hurt another person ever again.
I NOW forgive you and I forgive myself.....
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment