Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Review for Under the Moon by Rose J. Bell

 
5 Stars
 
 
After causing the accident that killed her father and two innocent people, Selena Johnson is left disfigured and without hope. Taking care of her sick mother and her brother, Selena tries to escape the reality.

Keenan Case thought that he was invincible, until one tragic night shattered his world. Left alone with his guilt, he does everything to become a better person.

Circumstances bring Selena and Keenan together. The moment Keenan sees Selena, he decides to pull her out of her shell. Selena tries to keep her distance while Keenan wants to know more about her.

Soon they begin to feel more for each other than friends should do. But will love bring them together or destroy their friendship?

 
 
 
My Review:
Where do I start. Selena is so damn strong and brave! My heart broke for her, she lost so much within minutes. She had to become the parent at 19.

The fact that she deals with her mother and her brother putting all the blame on her, while she is taking care/supporting them.

Then you have Keenan. Keenan is a bad boy turned good in my opinion. With all the grief he holds in his heart, is why he continues to do so much good

Then Grace!!!!! I fell in love with Grace, I mean who wouldn't?!
She is the smartest sassy smartass :) and yes I mean that in a good way

I cried throughout this whole book so please have tissue available to use, cause your going to need it

Rose Bell you wrote such a beautiful and inspiring story right here. Everyone should look at Selena, Keenan, and Grace and hold them very high. Because I know there are a lot of them out in this world. So thank you from the bottom of my heart for allowing me to read your book. 100% hands down perfect!!!!!

A must read book!
 
Rose J. Bell
 
Rose J. Bell is a pen name for a young author living in a small town in Germany.
In between going to school and reading too many books, instead of learning for her exams, she writes young adult and New Adult books.
 
Twitter: @RoseJBell
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment