Saturday, March 22, 2014

My Nemeses……By Angel


My Nemeses....
 


You are so tiny, round, and the prettiest shade of pastel yellow. When I was a child, yellow was my favorite color and now you have tarnished that. I can’t stand the color yellow. You did that! You and only you! I hate you so much but I love you in the same breath.

 

You were made to save me, so save me!

What are you waiting for, do your job!

Make me better!

 

I take you every morning and I even have notes all around reminding me to take you with a full glass of water, because I can’t afford to miss you not even one day. If I miss you then I end up taking a nice visit to the hospital and we know that I hate hospitals too.

 

No more needles, blood, or extended stays.

. Please no more!

 

You were made to help control all my symptoms and keep me going every day. That is why I love you so much because without you my heart will stop and that would suck. Every time they tell me that I get upset, I mean really you don’t have to remind me all the time about what will happen if I just stop taking you one day. I am a grown-up and adult I know what will happen, trust me.

 

 

Heart:  a hollow muscular organ that pumps blood throughout the

blood vessels to various parts of the body by repeated, rhythmic contractions.

 

 

I hate you because you are slowly taking me away from me. Shallow, probably. You make my heart race, I get night sweats, my hair falls out, I suffer from nervousness, and my skin feels like alligator skin. Hey, you can call me vain all you want, but yes it still bothers me that my hair falls out and my eyelashes are withering away. My weight jumps up and down, one week I feel beautiful and amazing and then the next week I don’t even want to get out of bed. The best part of all, is when my hands start to hurt and no longer want to work. Yes that means no Facebook, Twitter, Google, texting, NOTHING. This only last a short while, but it still drives me mad!

 

So do your job and keep me at a 4.0 instead of the

sicking 18.0, 45.0, and 96.0 that I am used to!

 

Like I said before it isn’t personal. Well actually it is I need you and you need me. So we need to come together you and me as team. You can be Batman and I can be your Robin. We will be with each other for the rest of our lifes, so listen, take it, absorb it, and suck it up….why? Because I have to do it, so I expect you to do it too. So at the end of the day I love to hate you tiny, round, pastel behind.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment