Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Interview with a Master By Jason Luke


5 Stars (should be 10 stars)
It's the interview like no other.
It's the interview of a lifetime.
It's THE Interview with a Master.
When Jonah Noble reveals details of his life within the world of BDSM, the tale he tells is intensely erotic, profoundly sensual, and brutally honest.
This is His world. His way.
There is only one question the man will not answer…

(BDSM erotica from a man's POV, written by a man. Contains some explicit language)
My 5 star Review:
Jason Luke you are an incredible, amazing, creative, and all around perfect writer. I am still in shock that this is your first book! Congratulations on writing a 10 star book, yes I said 10 stars because 5 just won’t do! Your book took my breath away and I mean that. This book is unbelievably amazing. I was hooked from the first page and didn’t want to put this baby down. All of the characters in this story caught my attention. I know for a fact that I will definitely be re-reading this book again.


Jonah Noble where do I begin to describe this manly man. Jonah Noble where have you been all my life. I have a lot of book boyfriend and I do mean a lot, but you Jonah Noble is now officially my number 1! During his interview with Leticia Falls I was at the edge of my seat. (Literally) I was so in grossed with his lifestyle, hell I wouldn’t mind him teaching me a thing or two! I mean he is America’s elusive notorious BSDM master! Every woman that came into his life knew exactly what she was getting into. I loved how he told his story as if it was just yesterday and he spoke so well of them.

"Every woman who is aroused by submission is also aroused by an alpha male who can tame her. These women aren’t looking for a husband in the bedroom who will make them feel safe and loved. They already have that in their relationship. These women are looking for a man who is strong enough to conquer them. That way the woman can still feel vibrant and independent… but also feel comfortable submitting to their lover. That’s the turn-on for women. They don’t want to be submissives… they want to feel like they can’t resist submitting.”
―     Jason Luke, Interview with a Master


Leticia Fall I jealous of you girl. She is definitely a strong woman to set and do an interview with Jonah Noble. I can tell you now, I couldn’t do it. I would be all over that man in a heartbeat. (sorry Lee) She is passionate about her work and wants people to see the real Jonah Noble. He makes her feels things she has never felt before. She has very little experience in that department, so listening to him and all his stories is doing things to her. AND I don’t blame her. I like that she sees him for more than just his lifestyle. She is getting the real, raw and honest version of his lifestyle, not the sugar coated story.

“A Master without a submissive is a guy. Just a guy. He needs someone who wishes to submit to him, in order to become a Master.”
―     Jason Luke, Interview with a Master


My heart breaks for Jonah because he has never been in love and he so deserves to find his perfect woman. This book will have you feeling different emotions, if you know what I mean. I was very emotional reading this book. Let’s see I wanted to shake Leticia and slap Jonah a couple times. I even yelled out loud due to frustration…at work. Oops. What really got me was the very last part of this book. I cried like a damn baby. I wanted and want to take Jonah in my arms and hold him while showering him with kisses. Really I still do.

“It wasn’t about physical domination for me. It still isn’t. It’s about that emotional transfer of power: the command and control. That’s what turns me on, Leticia. That’s what I find so addictive about being a Master. I love the power, given to me by the submissive.”
―     Jason Luke, Interview with a Master    



So Jason Luke thank you for creating this hot ass sexy man, who will most likely ruin every woman out there. Now this is my personal opinion....I think your character Jonah Noble just ruined for life. In a very good way!!! Again I am now officially addicted and obsessed with Jonah Noble. I want and need him in every way. YES crazy I know, but blame Jason Luke for writing this freaking crazy amazing book. While I was reading this book it was as if Jonah was pacing back forth telling me his story, that is how good Jason Luke's writing is!


Jason Luke
Jason Luke enjoyed several years involved in the BDSM lifestyle - but he is quick to point out that his experiences don't qualify him as an expert, any more than knowing how to drive a car makes him a qualified mechanic. 'Interview with a Master' is a novel about how one man became a Master. The book is a work of fiction, but Jason has drawn heavily on encounters from his own real life. He won't say which parts of the book are fictionalised, and which parts are auto-biographical.

Erotic BDSM fiction written by a man from a man's point of view.




Twitter: JasonLukeAuthor


Amazon US: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00IB32RZY
Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00IB32RZY
Amazon AU: http://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B00IB32RZY
Amazon CA: http://www.amazon.ca/dp/B00IB32RZY





No comments:

Post a Comment