Friday, March 7, 2014

Beauty

Beauty

Beauty to me is what is on the inside, it isn't about what is on the outside.
Beauty doesn't care about your hair color, eyes color, breast size, pants size, shoe size, or how much your clothes cost.
You can be beautiful with the most amazing features on the outside but on the inside you can be a hugh bitch or asshole.
Woman aren't the only ones that are insecure about the way they look. There are a lot of men out there that feel the same way most women do. Men and Woman are more equal than we think.
 
 
 
 
Some woman think that to be beautiful you have to be a size 6, nice toned ass, size B breast, perfect hair, beautiful eyes, and a tiny toned stomach. Everyone has a different definition of beauty. But hey there are super model in fashion magazines that have those features and are stunning. But are they real? Do they look beautiful without make-up? Do they have flaws under all the airbrushing? Do they feel beautiful? Is vanity really that important? I would have to say Hell no!

I don't care if I am beautiful to you. I want you to remember me for me, not because you think I am beautiful. I want you to crave and want my sassy personality! I want you to fall in love with all of my, not just the way that I look on the outside.
 
 
 
 
Some men out there think that it is all about how much you bench press, and how their abs look without a shirt on. I believe that men have it way harder then we do! I am crazy for saying that ladies, maybe I am. But come on now and lets be real. All woman want the perfect man! What is the perfect man? Is he Christian Grey? Now don't get me wrong, I love reading romance and erotica books,
but that isn't real life.
 I am sorry I will not trip over my own feet and full in love with this perfect man who is a millionaire. My perfect man is someone how spends more time making me laugh then making me cry. He looks at me as if I am the only woman in the world. He has to be funny, loving, giving, and all around amazing. I can care less about how his abs look, or how his hair looks, or what size he is packing.
At the end of the day, it doesn't matter how you look! We all have flaws and our flaws are beauty, why? Because that is what makes us unique in our own special way.


 
 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment