Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Interview with non-reader Brandy Stephan



1. What is the last book you have read?

Sweet Temptation by Mya Banks

Good pick....I just added that to my TBR list!
 
 


2. Do you have any particular book boyrfriend?

Gray Roulard book is called After the Night

Any man with the man gray I need to read.
 
 


3. What book genre do you prefer?

Romance....all kinds

You know I love me some romance books.
 
 


4. When is the last time you read a book?

Last summer

 
WOW! you need to go through my kindle and pick up a damn book woman!
 
 


5. What is then name of the book that you are dying to pick up and read?

I can't wait for the next Bared to you book to come out.

Aren't we all! I need more of him....like right now
 
 


Fire Round
Boxer or briefs
boxer briefs
 
big or small
big
 
long or short
long
 
round or square
round
 
Lips or tongue
lips
 
white or off- white
white



No comments:

Post a Comment