Saturday, March 15, 2014

Fragile Mind by Angel

 
Fragile Mind
 
 
You have the biggest heart out of any one that I know. You have come so far compared to how you were when they first diagnosed you. You and only you proved all those doctors wrong. I am so freaking proud of you! You amaze me more and more everyday.
 
I know you are hurting, I really do. Every tear the falls from your eye rips my heart open. I wish I could take all your pain and fustration away, if I could I would in a heart beat.
 
Please remember you are who you are and if people don't like it, then they can suck it. You are wonderful, caring, loving, giving, and you have a heart of gold. I wish my heart was as big as yours. I know you are hurting inside because kids tease you and hurt your feelings. I get it baby, because I was your age too once.
 
There are so many rude ass people in this world and if I could shelter you from all this ugliness then I would, but I can't. I need you to continue to be strong and continue to talk to me when you are feeling down.
 
I know that you feel like all the blood is going to your head and you feel like it is going to blow up. I get that and I am here for you any time of the day baby. Why?...Because I love you more than anything in this world. You are my son, my baby, my little man, my big boy, and as a mother I will continue to fight for you till I take my last breath!
 
I never ever want to hear you speak these words ever again and I mean ever again. "Mom, I can't take it anymore my head feels like all the blood is in there and it is going to explode. I wish I was in heaven right now." I know you are scared that no one will ever like you and be friend you cause you are different. BUT you know what baby....You are perfect just as you are. You will have everything you want one day and those people that were ugly to you will stand their with their mouths hanging wide open.
 
So with all that being said. I love you so damn much kid. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me and I am so proud to be your mother. I love you lovebug!
 
Mommy
 


No comments:

Post a Comment