Thursday, March 27, 2014

Interview with Non-reader Conner



 
1.       When is the last time you read a book and what was it?

Last book I read, it was Afrocentricity by Molefi Kete Asante in 2010.

 

 2.       What do you like to do in your spare time?

In my spare time, I enjoy listening to music and watching ID TV(Crime Shows).

 

3.       What book have you heard the most buzz about?

I always hear people talking about Harry Potter.

 

4.       If you decided to pick up and start reading books what genre would it be?

 
I’m mainly interested in romance, but there are not many gay romance stories out there that are actually believable.

 

5.       Tell us a secret that no one know…

I use to put bugars on the wall behind the couch when I was a kid.

 

Fire round

 

Chocolate or Vanilla

 

Big or small

 

Fingers or toes

 

Eyes or mouth

 

Love or hate


 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment