Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Review: Stolen Innocents by Addison Kline



Stolen Innocences

By

Addison Kline


Everybody in Elkhart has a secret and if they say they don't, they're lying. Three years have passed since Tristan Morrow returned home after her harrowing kidnapping ordeal with her former English teacher, Bernard Kendricks. A sense of peace has taken over the Morrow Manor, but it will not last forever. A killer of women is on the loose in Elkhart and has already claimed the lives of two young women. Will DiNolfo and her officers catch the killer before a third victim is claimed? When their three main suspects turn out to be innocent, the Elkhart Police Department is at a loss until a citizen comes forward with some crucial information: Tristan Morrow knows who is responsible for the murders. But does the information come too late? And how does this relate to the murder case of Tiffany O'Mara? Tristan soon learns that not even the dead can keep their secrets buried forever.

Amazon Link:

http://www.amazon.com/Stolen-Innocents-Shadow-Book-2-ebook/dp/B00OS76A46/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1415159580&sr=8-1&keywords=addison+kline


My 5 Star Review 

This book had me on the edge of my seat. I read this book all within the time frames of my lunch and breaks at work. All I wanted to do while reading it was to curl up on my couch with a blanket and a glass of wine. Stolen Innocence is so good that it should be a mini television series.

Addison Kline will keep you guessing from beginning to end. There are a lot of secrets in this town and we all know that we would like our secrets to be burned and pray every day that they never see the light of day.

Shadow Dancer was book one and I already told Addison how much I loved it. Now just having finished book two, Stolen Innocence, I have to say that I am torn. I can’t decide which book was better than the other. She did one hell of a job with this book, which makes me come to the conclusion of that I will never be able to decide which is better. I will tell you this though it is one series you don’t want to miss out on.

It blows my mind on how an author can come up with such amazing, beautiful, hateful characters. She doesn’t miss a beat with any of them.

When you read Stolen Innocence you will not be sorry, I can promise you that. I am beyond impressed with this series. I have grown to love Jake, Tristan, Shane, Liam, Blake, Adam, Frank, Bridgette, and many more characters within the pages of these two remarkable books.

Addison Kline congratulations on writing yet another marvelous book. You have captured my attention over and over again. I just want to crawl in your mind and just sit there and see what kind of stories you have floating around. I know and believe that everything you write will turn into gold.

Awesome job! Thank you so much for allowing and wanting me to be your beta reader.


No comments:

Post a Comment