Monday, November 3, 2014

Review: Striker By Glenna Maynard




Striker

By

Glenna Maynard


Full Length Novel
**This Book Contains strong language violence and sexual situations**
I have traveled many roads, but riding the road to winning her heart is proving to be my greatest journey yet... "Nothing brings me so much pain and pleasure, like her mouth."
My name is Striker Black and this is my story...
Have you ever made a choice that changed everything? A decision that set off a chain of events that you could not control. Have you ever been torn between wishing to go back and change one night if it could repair all of the lives you ruined or being glad that it happened because it brought you, the most precious gift life had to offer?
As long as I can remember, I have sworn to protect her, to give her everything she ever needed. I waited so long for her to put her faith in me to trust in me to cherish her and I failed her. Letting down the one person who mattered most to me broke me, letting her go about nearly killed me.
**
Baby has loved and lost. Trying to pick up the pieces of her heart, she finds herself in the crosshairs of a tangled mess. Can Baby forgive the past and open her heart to the man who has loved her since she was just a girl? How many times can a heart be wounded before it finally bleeds dry…
**
Romeo has always been loyal to his patch and one woman has always owned his heart. He is soon finding out that loyalty and love doesn’t always go hand in hand. When a new threat arises Romeo learns the hard way, all is not fair on the road and between the sheets.


Amazon Link:

http://www.amazon.com/Striker-Black-Rebel-Riders-Book-ebook/dp/B00NU6ACWC/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1415068644&sr=8-7&keywords=glenna+maynard



My 5 star review


Glenna Maynard you are a remarkable writer!! The Black Rebel Riders’ MC books are absolutely amazing.

Now if you have read my reviews before then you would already know that I loved Grim, Rumor, and Baby. After reading those, I had to sit back and wonder how in the hell could she top those books. They are absolutely outstanding and there was nothing that I could come up with in my mind that would/could top them. But then Striker came out. And well… I was wrong! Way wrong!

Striker is an extremely good book. One thing I do want to say is that loyalty gets pushed in this book and it gets pushed hard. With that said, I know Striker is 25ish and I’m well quite a few years older than him than I would like but I don’t care. Once I was introduced to this character I literally messaged Glenna and was like “Ok, Striker can make me his top *itch.” Yeah I said that. J

What I wouldn’t give to be his no.1!
Anyway, sorry about that, let me get back to my review. So this book is in Baby, Striker, and Romeo’s POV. And the things that Striker says and thinks will surely melt your panties right off. Romeo is faced with a lot of *hit and needs to decide what he really wants or there will be hell to pay! Baby, well you will just have to read the book to see what she decides. I don’t want to give you too much in fear of ruining the story, so if you want to know more about all three and get into their minds, please go get Striker.

But I will leave you with this. We all know that people have secrets and some are good or bad while others are really bad. And well I had no freaking clue that these things were going to happen. Glenna Maynard you definitely threw a surprise my way with Striker! I loved every bit of the ending but I seriously don’t know how you will ever top this and I can’t wait for the next book!


1 comment: