Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Review: Rewriting History by Missy Johnson


Rewriting History
By
Missy Johnson

What do you do when being with the man you love is forbidden?

You hide it.

Our relationship is secret because he's my teacher, but it wasn't always that way. We met online, when I lied about my age. For six months we built a friendship that slowly moved into something more.

What I wasn't expecting was for my lies to unravel like they did when he walked into that classroom. We're too far gone to try and deny our feelings for each other, so we sneak around like we are ashamed of how we feel.

We steal kisses or the touch of a hand when nobody is watching. The problem is, somebody is always watching and when things go wrong, they have the potential to ruin everything.

Amazon Link

http://www.amazon.com/Rewriting-History-Carly-Grey-ebook/dp/B00P838XLC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1415239536&sr=8-1&keywords=missy+johnson+rewriting+history



My 5 star review


Jill is a senior in high school. She is beautiful, smart, sassy, funny, and a whole lot more. She is not like most 17 year old girls. In my opinion she has an old soul. There is just something about this character that grabs a hold of my heart and she will surely sneak her way into yours, I’m sure of it.

Eli is a substitute History teacher. Oh and he is 25 years old and smoking hot! I mean he is young, hot, and a history nerd…hello I am next in line. Now there is so much more to Eli than his looks and brains but you will have to figure that out on your own.

Jill and Eli end up meeting online through one of those online dating sites. Well we all know that sometimes you don’t always get the whole truth and nothing but the truth through them. So let’s just say that someone was keeping a very big secret that could have altered the results of this relationship if they would have been upfront. Then the unthinkable happens, Jill walks into her History class and who do you think is sitting behind the desk when she opens the door?!

Rewriting History was so good that I couldn’t put this book down until I got to the last page. So, Missy Johnson I just want to tell you that you are an incredible writer and all of your books are amazing. Rewriting History has a HUGE lesson in it, in my opinion, and it is a very good one. So keep your learning mind engaged throughout because you may just learn something yourself from that lesson. I know I did. You will also fall in love with all of the characters within its covers as well, I promise you.

And keep your cool while reading this amazing story, otherwise you may end up like me. I literally had to stop myself at times and take a deep breath before continuing because it felt like the characters were trying to pull me into their story right alongside them. Yeah I know that sounds strange but it can happen, I am an extremely avid and severe reader. I can’t even count on my hands and toes the amount of books that have totally engulfed me while reading their pages. Rewriting History is one of them I can assure you that much.

One last thing before I let you go. I am beyond happy with the ending of this book, it was perfect and the book in whole will surely be read time and time again! Congratulations Missy Johnson you did any outstanding job. I can’t wait to read the next story you decide to bless us with. I know it will be just as amazing.


No comments:

Post a Comment