Saturday, November 8, 2014

Review: Freeing Him by A.M. Hargrove



Freeing Him

By

A.M. Hargrove

Kolson Hart and Gabriella Martinelli…destined to be together, fated to be torn apart.

After avoiding his father for years, Kolson knew asking his father, Langston Hart, for a favor would be like selling his soul to the devil. Only the devil wants more ... more than Kolson is willing to pay. But some promises can’t be broken, not without losing what’s most important. For Kolson, that’s Gabriella Martinelli.

Left with two choices–pay up or risk everything–Kolson’s only way out is to do something drastic, something so monumental not even Langston will be able to interfere. The question is: Will it be enough to guarantee Gabriella's safety from his father?

Kolson freed Gabriella from her past, and now he’s risking everything for her again. Will she be able to save him from the demon that hunts him? Or is fate too strong for them to fight?

As the suds rinse, I stare at and memorize everything about her. A deep clenching pain rips through my gut, and then I know it’s not true what they say about your heart breaking. It doesn’t even come close. Your heart doesn’t break. A gash splits your gut wide open and then it expands straight on up to your sternum until your heart explodes out of your chest. The f***ing thing isn’t broken. It’s goddamn annihilated. And there isn’t enough superglue in the entire world to piece it back together again. And then parts of you start to fall off, one by one. And you know it’s not possible to ever be put back together again. You’re f***ing Humpty Dumpty.

Amazon Link:

http://www.amazon.com/Freeing-Him-Hart-Brothers-Novel-ebook/dp/B00NPAL80S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1415478692&sr=8-1&keywords=freeing+him




My 4.5 Star review 


Please read Freeing Her before you read Freeing Him… 

I will be honest and say that I was really excited for this book to come out but also very nervous too. I wasn’t sure how A.M. Hargrove was going to start Freeing Him but in her true fashion she nailed it!

Kolson Hart is an amazing caring man, who holds so many secrets within that his past is about ready to take his soul. I know that sounds strange but you have no idea what this man has lived through. And you really don’t want to know the man who is responsible for tormenting his soul.

Gabriella Martinelli is this strong, loving, sexy, smart woman, who is crazy in love with Kolson. In Freeing Him, Gabriella is dead set on freeing his soul, like he freed hers. I will say this, I was super jealous of her in Freeing Her. But after reading Freeing Him I know that she is the better woman. J

Now Freeing Him is one of those books that will knock you on your booty. It is full of lies, betrayal, lust, sex, love, action, and romance and A.M. Hargrove did an amazing job mixing them within its pages. Before reading any of this book, I had no idea how bad and scary the Dragon man really was. But I found out real quick.  This man is crazy with a capital C. I truly wanted to kill him myself while reading Freeing Him.

I am very pleased with the ending of this book but I will not lie to you… I am also upset that their story is over. Once you start reading Kolson & Gabriella’s story you will not want to stop. I love me some Kolson and I am a huge fan of A.M. Hargrove. I will be completely honest and tell you, I stalked her table at Penned Con is St. Louis just so I could tell her how much I love Kolson and Freeing Her.


1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU-- This is sooooo AWESOME and I can't tell how excited I am that you loved the book and series so much! xoxo AND... stalk me all you want. :)

    ReplyDelete