Sunday, November 9, 2014

Review: Archer's Voice by Mia Sheridan


Archer’s Voice

By

Mia Sheridan


** A NEW YORK TIMES, USA TODAY, and WALL STREET JOURNAL Bestselling book **

When Bree Prescott arrives in the sleepy, lakeside town of Pelion, Maine, she hopes against hope that this is the place where she will finally find the peace she so desperately seeks. On her first day there, her life collides with Archer Hale, an isolated man who holds a secret agony of his own. A man no one else sees.

Archer's Voice is the story of a woman chained to the memory of one horrifying night and the man whose love is the key to her freedom. It is the story of a silent man who lives with an excruciating wound and the woman who helps him find his voice. It is the story of suffering, fate, and the transformative power of love.

THIS IS A STAND-ALONE SIGN OF LOVE NOVEL, INSPIRED BY SAGITTARIUS. New Adult Contemporary Romance: Due to strong language and sexual content, this book is not intended for readers under the age of 18.

Amazon Link:

http://www.amazon.com/Archers-Voice-Mia-Sheridan-ebook/dp/B00I29VGMC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1415581539&sr=8-1&keywords=archer%27s+voice+mia+sheridan



My 5 STAR review


Archer Hale is a man who has been mute since he was 7 years old. He lived with his uncle and never left the ground of the property. But when his uncle passed away he was left to learn anything and everything on his own. Bree Prescott is a young woman that had tragedy in her life that made her feel like she was suffocating. She needed to be able to breathe again, so she left the life she knew and hated at that moment and found herself ending up in Pelion, Maine.

Archer’s Voice is full of heart-break, emotions, love, betrayal, lies, tragedy, romance, and a bunch of other things. I loved this book very much. I can’t really relate to Archer but then again I can. Both of my grandparents were deaf. And one of the things I remember is how differently people treated them because of their disability. To me it never existed, they were just like you and I.

While reading Archer’s Voice, I felt like Archer and Bree where my long lost children. It literally felt like I was watching the two of them grow and I have to say that it was breathtakingly beautiful. I enjoyed this book so much that I ran right into a wall. Yep, I was walking and reading at the same time…please never try it, it doesn’t end up pretty. Not only could I not put the book down to pay attention to my surroundings I also was so caught up in it that I even had to text my fiancée with a play by play. Yes it is true…I’m sure he could write this review himself with everything I said to him. LOL!

Mia Sheridan, I am so happy that I got the chance to meet you at Penned Con. You are truly an amazing woman and an amazing author. I also have to thank your husband for chatting with my fiancée and secretly dropping Archer’s Voice in my bag all because I loved Leo so much.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for writing this book. Archer’s Voice means a great deal to me and I will never forget the wonderful amazing Archer Hale, himself.


“The loudest words are the ones we live.”



No comments:

Post a Comment