Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Review: A Week in New York by Louise Bay



A Week in New York

By

Louise Bay

Anna Kirby is sick of dating. She's tired of heartbreak. Despite being smart, sexy, and funny, she's a magnet for men who don't deserve her.
A week's vacation in New York is the ultimate distraction from her most recent break-up, as well as a great place to meet a stranger and have some summer fun. But to protect her still-bruised heart, fun comes with rules. There will be no sharing stories, no swapping numbers, and no real names. Just one night of uncomplicated fun.
Super-successful serial seducer Ethan Scott has some rules of his own. He doesn't date, he doesn't stay the night, and he doesn't make any promises.

It should be a match made in heaven. But rules are made to be broken.



Amazon Link:

http://www.amazon.com/Week-York-Empire-State-Book-ebook/dp/B00NUDPR66/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1416022572&sr=8-1&keywords=a+week+in+new+york




My 5 Star Review



All I can say is that this novella is OMG and I need book 2 right now!!
Anna Kirby just got out of a relationship with an *sshole guy who needs his *ss kicked hard! So like most of us women she is tired of men who lie, cheat, change after 3 months, and let me just say that this list can go on and on… So her, her friend and her friend’s boyfriend go to New York for a week and well we all know that a vacation is the perfect medicine to get over a loser.

Ethan Scott is this hot sexy as HELL man who oozes sex-appeal. I mean people, I want to go to New York right now and find him!!! But this man plays by different rules. He is a love them and leave them, no dating, not my house, no sleepover, kid of man. So one night he is at a bar with his friend and he over hears a woman with an accent and buys her a drink…

Once Anna accepts Ethan’s drink all bets are off and the rules are laid out, but is the saying really true?? Are rules meant to be broken?

Now I will say that this rules thing that Anna and Ethan have is so hot but it can also be very dangerous. I mean, feelings start to develop; it’s bound to happen, its human nature. A Week in New York is only 111 pages long and a very quick read but you will love every single word on every single page! I absolutely could not put this book down; I literally had to know what was going to happen next! I may even hyperventilated over wanting to know what was to come it was that good.

Louise Bay literally took a hold of me with this book and yes this is my first read of his but I can truly promise you this will not be my last! This is the perfect short easy read and I guarantee you will be sucked into the world of Anna and Ethan.

Oh and book two, Autumn in London, will be out December 2nd , 2014!


No comments:

Post a Comment