Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Review for Vain by Deborah Bladon

 
 

Sex.

That's all Noah Foster wanted when Alexa Jackson showed up at his apartment.

After returning from a semester in Paris, Alexa is back in her hometown of Boston and looking for anything but the drama that surrounds Noah. He's intense, gifted, famous and a bastard through and through.

Alexa doesn't take life too seriously. Noah doesn't do calm and easygoing.

Their unexpected meeting sets them both on a course towards an unlikely connection. As Noah embarks on a journey to teach school teacher Alexa the ways of his dark and mysterious world, she's fighting her own demons and the memory of a stranger in Paris.

When Alexa's past suddenly becomes her present, she's forced to face the reality of whether the passionate moments she's spent in Noah's arms, in his bed, and in his life mean anything to him, or has it all been in vain?

 

 My 5 star review


Noah Foster is a hot photographer. Point that camera of his at any girl and he can get her any way he wants, let alone any woman he wants. I mean women will sleep with him just because he is sexy as hell and add a camera to the mix, I’d be damned if it’s not completely amazing. But good things only last for so long. When his whole world ends up changing in the click of a picture being taken; he holes up in his place and doesn’t even want to step outside the door.

Alexa is a woman who loves sex and there is not a damn thing wrong with that. Oh, I forgot, she is also beautiful, sexy, gorgeous, and sassy. Almost done with school, she will graduate soon and become a teacher. How can any man resist a hot sexy teacher who is very in touch with her sexual side? But the poor girl has a history of attracting ass-wipes.

You will be laughing your ass off, once Alexa and Noah meet. Vain will have you wanting to re-read it over and over again!! It was such an easy read. Yes it is only 70 something pages but I couldn’t care less. The book had me going, and I mean going! I was like, girl let him put it there and don’t fight him, and not but seconds later was like what a cocky ass-wipe. Then there’s the ending of this book. I was like shut the front door; no freaking way can this be happening to me right now!! AND this book isn’t even about me!! That is how good this book is. Vain is delicious, yummy, hot as hell, sexy, steamy and I can’t wait to get my hands on book two.

No comments:

Post a Comment