Friday, July 25, 2014

Review for Chasing Perfection by M.S. Parker

 

 
They all think they can sleep their way to the top - blondes, brunettes and redheads. That is, until they meet me. My name is DeVon Ricci and I’m an asshole. At least they all seem to think so. But I don’t give a shit because they never last long. Two or three weeks tops, then they're gone. Not that it matters. There’s always another talent waiting to take a seat on the casting couch, but I've yet to find what I'm looking for. I know what I want and I won't settle for less. I'm always chasing perfection.

The embodiment of the American dream, DeVon Ricci had come to America from Italy when he was a teenager and then, with hard work and perseverance, had worked his way up in a cutthroat industry to emerge as the head of one of the top talent agencies in Los Angeles. Now it looks like he has everything he could ever want, except for the perfect woman.

Don't miss a minute of summer's hottest new romance series, Chasing Perfection.


 
 
My 5 star review
 
Chasing Perfection it so hot and steamy!! That I believe, without a doubt, it will be the hottest series of the summer. M.S. Parker what are you doing to me?!
DeVon Ricci is, how can I put this, is a sexy beast. He is arrogant, cocky, hot, sexy, talented, and knows his stuff. The man gets what he wants when he wants it. I’d say more about him but that would just be spoiling the surprise. Let’s just say you will not regret getting to know DeVon Ricci. He will blow your mind away.
Krissy is a sassy, beautiful, smart as hell woman. She has decided to leave her lawyer job in New York so she can move to Los Angeles and be a lawyer in the sunshine. After arriving she lands an interview for a very promising position. But is it worth her soul?
I loved every part of this book and it left me sitting there with my mouth hanging wide open. I was reading Chasing Perfection while poolside and all I could think about was DeVon bringing me a drink of, well I don't really care as long as he is with it. Good thing I have someone who can handle me and all my book boyfriends, otherwise I don’t know what I’d do.
M.S. Parker did such an overwhelmingly great job with this story that it will have you screaming for MORE! Everything about it will have you fanning yourself while you continue wanting and pinning for more.
M.S. Parker, congrats on writing the hottest series of the summer, you are amazing.
Anyone in search of a great read needs to pick up this book. Do not hesitate! She totally delivers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment