Friday, June 6, 2014

Review for Trusting Hearts By S. Donahue

 
Trusting Heats
BY
S. Donahue
 
 
“Whoever said to follow you heart needs to have their head examined.” – Rachel Rossini

Rachel Rossini’s heart has been trampled and crushed more times than she’d like to count. She wants to divorce her cheating husband Vinnie, but he has other ideas in mind and doesn’t want to let her go. Staying with him would be the biggest mistake of her life, not only for herself but for their twin boys as well. Every time she tries to break free, he always lures her back into his madness.

Rachel seeks help from divorce attorney, Carson Licciano, who happens to be her ex-boyfriend and Vinnie’s best friend. He is also engaged to her sister Gia’s best friend, Maria. He promises to help her regardless of the situation. Could there possibly be something left from the past that may resurface?

Meanwhile, Dr. Colin Hill hasn’t been able to get Rachel out of his head since he last saw her in the emergency room. After contacting her for a date, he learns about what Vinnie has put her through. They develop a friendship via text messaging. When Colin starts to grow feelings for Rachel, he isn’t sure if he should pursue her or forget about her while she deals with her heavy issues.

Can Rachel find happiness again? Will she finally cross the boundaries of her dangerous love/hate marriage and move forward? Can she look into her heart and trust another man? Will she ever learn to trust her heart again? Whatever Rachel decides, don't expect Vinnie to go down without a fight.


My 4.5 star review



Thank you! Thank you S. Donauhe for wanting me to read your book, I can’t stress this enough. I am a huge fan of yours. Every book you write has all my attention and you leave me wanting so much more.

I was 10 % in this book and I was already feeling Giddy. I had no clue that Rachel and Carson were High School Sweethearts.

Carson is Vinnie Rachel’s soon to be ex-husbands best friend and Carson is also engaged to Maria who is Gia’s (Rachel’s sister) best-friend. He is also a divorce attorney. I love it! All this closeness and ex lovers with friends and history, I freaking love it!

Colin is a hot sexy Dr who has his own Family Practice and works in the emergency room on weekends and holidays. Hello can you say I want! I want! I want! I am sorry for that little outburst. (Maybe! LOL)

OMG I am so emotionally invested in this damn story. I can’t put this book down. I feel like if someone messes with Rachel and Gia then they mess with me and that crap will not fly with me.  There is so much damn drama, this book is way better than any soap opera out there. This book is freaking awesome, it is full of lies, secrets, romance, drama, and much more. I had no clue what was going to happen and S. Donahue totally blew my damn mind. I mean I wanted to beat the poo out of Vinnie but now I want to murder him.

Trust me when I say this book is too good! I can’t to read book 3!


Amazon Link
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment