Sunday, June 1, 2014

Get to Know me! I have been tagged!!

Get to know me! I have been tagged by the lovely
Mallory from Mallory Dodge Blogs thank you so much Mallory :)
 

Tell 5 Random facts about yourself
1. I love to race in my fiancee's car
2. I put my makeup on at night to save more time
3. I took my nieces to go see the One Direction movie, but I was the one that really wanted to see it
4. All my shoes have to be in white clear plastic totes
5. I have to listen to music while I take a shower

 
When is your birthday?
May 9th, 1982
 

What is your favorite color?
Red
 

What is your favorite memory?
My favorite memory has to be... When I felt my baby kick for the first time. After that moment then I was super real to me. I would put headphones on my belly and play classical music. I would even sing to my tummy. Yes I was one of those nerdy moms and I still am. :)

 
Describe a day in your life...
I get up in the morning and post things on my blog page and then I take my son to school. Then I go to work and play a business woman. Then I come home and play mommy and future wife to the two most amazing men in my life. Then I go to bed and do it all again the next day. I am pretty boring. LOL

 
What are your 5 favorite songs?
Only 5 :( damn this is going to be very hard. I need more choices. LOL
Sweater Weather by The Neighbourhood
The Only Exception by Paramore
Two Step by Dave Matthews Band
Ordinary Love by U2
 
 
 
If you could eat only one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
 
Chicken Fajitas
 
 
What is something you really dislike?
Mushrooms. Yuck! Yuck! Yuck!
 
 
Summer or Winter?
I have to say Summer. I love to sit outside and soak up the sun. I am a sun baby for sure. People think I am crazy, because I will not drive with the air on. LOL I hate to be cold.
 
 
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live and why?
I would live in Puerto Rico. I love it there! It is so beautiful and the people there are so nice. I will have endless access to stuffed plantians. So yummy. In my opinion it is the best place ever!
 
 
Name five of your favorite films?
My best friends wedding
A walk to remember
The Town
Love and other drugs
Fast and the Furious
 
 
If you won the lottery, what would you buy?
I would buy a nice ranch style house with a wrap around porch. Then I would buy a 4 door Porshe and Range Rover.
 
 
Favorite day of the week?
Sunday (that is the day that me and Lee are off together)
 
 
What 3 things would you take to a desert island?
Lee, Tablet and solar charger, and Suntan lotion! (sorry Mallory and Zoe I stole your answer)
 
 
Sweet or Savory?
Sweet
 
 
Early Bird or Night Owl?
Night Owl on my good days. LOL
 
 
Name 5 of your favorite Books?
The Sorrow Series by Mary E. Palmerin
Going Under by S. Walden
The Fading Series by E.K. Blair
Easy by Tammara Webber
Sinners on Tour Series by Olivia Cunning
 
 
Favorite drink?
Diet coke with Lime(a real lime)
 
 
Favorite Animal?
Penguin
 
 
Who do you tag next?
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment