Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Review for Rumor By Glenna Maynard

 
Rumor
By
Glenna Maynard
 
**Contains Violence, language and sexual situations Not for the faint of heart.**
Haunted by the past Grim's story continues in Rumor; book two of The Black Rebel Riders' MC. Grim is trying to keep the one promise he made Red, finding her daughter Sarah. Things are heating up between a club once thought to be a friend and an old enemy. Grim has to decide where his loyalties truly lie. Will Grim keep his promise and keep his patch?

** Sometimes, the lines that bond you are the ones that threaten to end your very existence. Loyalties are tested and lines are crossed, leaving a trail of despair on the highway to hell.

'Rumor has it that, one day the Grim Reaper is going to come for you.' Those are the words that have reverberated through my head most of my life. You know that saying about becoming a bird so you can fly away, I too want to be a bird, and I want to fly far away from here... Sarah has lived a secluded life of torment and despair. She longs for the day the Grim reaper she has been raised to fear comes to end the hell she has endured.
 
 

 
My 5 star review
 
 
I just finished this book and I am left with what in the hell just happened. I have to say the Grim was good but damn Rumor is way, way better.
This book is full of a lot of things and you will love every bit of it, I promise.
Grim I still love this sexy ass motorcycle riding beast. This man has been through some shit and he has the tear drops to prove all his stories. Even though he is this bad man and they call him the Grim Reaper he is still my man.
Baby (Grim and Red’s daughter) is a real feisty young lady. But I really like her character. I really like how Glenna Maynard gave her some traits for her father and her mother. Let’s just say this girl can have any man wrapped around her finger.
Rumor (Sarah) has seen hell. She has had the worst life you can ever imagine. I have to say that I have a hard time reading some of it because of the kind of hell she goes through.
Sunshine is my girl. I really love this character and I really hope that Grim has finally found his soul mate in a world of hell. She is an I don’t take any kind of bullshit or I will hand you your balls on a silver platter. I like I said, I really like her.
This story will leave you saying holy shit! Glenna Maynard blew my damn mind with the story and the plot. I would have never guessed that Hook had any part in anything. To tell you the truth I forgot all about his old behind. But this book is everything you never knew you wanting and I really mean that. Like I said before Sons of Anarchy you better watch out cause I think that The Black Rebel Rider’s need to have their own damn show!
 
 
 
Glenna Maynard is the author of the bestselling romantic suspense novel I'm with You. A mother by day and writer by night, when Glenna isn't writing or spending time with family you can usually find her curled up reading a great book.
Glenna was born and raised in the beautiful hills of Eastern Ky where she still resides today. Her hobbies include reading, writing, scrap-booking,and cooking.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment