Thursday, June 12, 2014

Review for Black Horse by Addison Kline

 
Black Horse
by Addison Kline
 
 
There is no sensation, no experience more delicious and tempting to the senses than the taste of forbidden love. The longing… The desire… The unquenched thirst for his touch. He was the man I was never supposed to love. I was supposed to hate him. I suppose part of me did and that is what made the desire so much more intense. He set a fire under my skin that burned white hot with every smoldering glance. He sets my soul ablaze, the slow burn of passion aching in every inch of my body.

Black Horse. The name haunted my dreams… But regardless of family vendettas, old hurts and contemptuous blood shed, the heart wants what it wants… and mine has a mind of its own and my mind is set on Colton McClain.
 
 
 
My 5 star review
 
 
“Nothing is permanent in this wicked world… not even our troubles”
Charlie Chaplin
 
 
I was 2% into this book and I already knew that this book was going to be something good, intense, and jaw dropping. I was reading the Prologue and didn’t even realize I was holding my damn breath. It was nail biting, heart-stopping, madness, darkness, crazy good and I didn’t even get to chapter one. So good!
Tom McClain is a son of a bitch. (A.K.A. Black Horse) He is a mean, ruthless, fearless, not a care in the world, cold, dangerous, and downright crazy man!! He is a very evil man who has done some very bad unforgiveable things in my opinion. Hell he isn’t even a man he is the damn devil.
Colton McClain is a Wow! This man had to endure so much in his life. He had to witness his father Tom McClain abuse himself and his mother over and over at the young age of three. Poor little Colton watched his father murder his mother. He will go to hell and back just to keep Averi safe and I freaking love it! Now I love Colton and I just want to tug him and make is whole world better.
Averi ford is a force of nature. This girl is a total spit fire and she can definitely take care of herself. She is beautiful and very strong willed.  She has gone through hell and back. She was there when her parents were murdered and she witness her brother get murdered I love how she handles here brothers in this book.
Averi has been friend with Colton her entire life and he is the love of her life. I love how she is behind her mans side no matter what. Yes his father is the devil himself but that doesn’t stop her from loving this man. Hell I would do that same damn thing. Colton is smoking hot. (sorry lee, I am taking him too)
Now with all that being said, this book here needs to be turned into a mini movie. No joking. I was on the edge of my seat the entire book. Addison Kline did one hell of a job with this book. The plot and the story line, I didn’t see any of this stuff coming! AMAZING!!!! I am in complete shock right now! I mean it is full of anything and everything you need. I mean murder, crimes, lies, love, hate, betrayal, lust, sex, hot ass men, romance, I mean really!  
 
 
 
 




 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment