Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Acquiring Hearts by S. Donahue

 
Acquiring Hearts
By
S. Donahue
 
Bradley Roberts is a CEO of a major technology company that he inherited from his deceased father. He basically gave up his life at the young age of twenty-three to take on the many responsibilities he was not ready for. Seven years later, Bradley is not ready to settle down but one day he accidentally meets his secretary’s sister, Giavonna Coppi. He immediately has an attraction to her. She's not like any of the women he has dated before. Bradley finds himself wanting to spend more time with her.

Gia is an independent, hardworking lawyer who's been hurt in the past. She invested all of her time into establishing her career. When she meets Bradley she senses the connection but is afraid to give her all.

Can their relationship withstand the dilemma’s that come between them? Are they meant to be together or is it easier for them to be apart. Only time will tell
 
 
My 5 star review
 
 
I want to say thank you to S. Donahue for wanting me to read this book. I mean this author is turning me into one big book whore. Really she is....
Bradley Roberts is an amazing man in my opinion. I mean this guy left school and dumped his dream of being a doctor in order to continue the family business. Brad is a dream come true and one HOT sexy beast.
Giavonna Coppi is a fierce I take no bullshit kind of woman. I so love her, yes I said it. If I had a girl crush it would totally be here. Gia is strong, bold, tough, beautiful, and cool as hell.
Rachel is Gia's sister and I love her. I feel so bad for her and I just want to kick her husband's ass. I mean this guy is a piece of work and he is so not my favorite at all.
I enjoyed this whole story. I am extremely jealous of Brad and Gia's relationship. I mean all I can say is ICE. Yes ICE.... (Lee no worries baby I will read you that whole Chapter) Ok! I am so sorry where was I. Oh yes, so this book has all the good stuff. Plus Brad and Gia both deserve to have something amazing happen in their lives. They are the picture prefect couple in my opinion. It also has characters that you want to beat and then characters that you will love. I want to go on and on about this book but I don't want to ruin it for you.
So now I am going to start reading Trusting Hearts (The Heart Series) cause I have to know what is going to happen next. Yes I am  a bit obsessed with this Series. BUT hello I am pretty much obsessed with everything she write.
 
Amazon Link
 
 
 

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment