Thursday, October 30, 2014

Review: Exposure by Morgan & Jennifer Locklear




Exposure

By

Morgan and Jennifer Locklear

So what's a publicist to do? Publicist Shaunna Noble is no stranger to the ego-filled dysfunction of Hollywood's elite, but is she ready for her two biggest clients to turn into her worst nightmare?Kyle Petersen and Michelle Cooper are Hollywood royalty, everyone's favorite celebrity couple, but while on location filming their new summer blockbuster, Kyle ambushes his wife with divorce papers and orders Shaunna to destroy Michelle in the media. Unwilling to comply, Shaunna spectacularly and publicly quits her job, humiliating Kyle in the process. David Quinn, a struggling actor cast alongside the A-listers, is caught in the crossfire. When pictures surface of David and Michelle out on the town, media and fans rush to crown them Hollywood's new hot couple. Kyle explodes, tensions boil over, and everyone's lives and careers are thrown into jeopardy. So what's a publicist to do? Especially when Shaunna finds herself falling in love with the sexy and talented David. Can she put out fires on the set while keeping the flames burning in the bedroom?Love, lies and passion. What happens when the naked truth is exposed?

Amazon Link:

http://www.amazon.com/Exposure-Morgan-Locklear-ebook/dp/B00NO13DFG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1414716377&sr=8-1&keywords=exposure+morgan



My 4 Star review



Shaunna is one heck of a publicist and let’s face it, in Hollywood sometimes you have to be cut-throat. Her client Kyle is such…there are words I want to use but my mother reads these reviews, so I will just say he is a big huge JERK. Now, Shaunna’s other client Michelle happens to be Kyle’s wife and let’s just say that this woman has to be Mother Teresa’s twin to be able to deal with a man like Kyle.

Then you have David Quinn and he is so cute and sexy that you just can’t help but stare at him. He is an actor that has had his bad luck with finding films, well that is until Nathan and Gus get him.

While reading Exposure, I already hated Kyle after reading just a few chapters. And yes in the fashion of me, I did message Jennifer and tell her that I was not a fan of him. But then something happened and I actually ended up feeling sorry for him, which unfortunately only lasted about a minute.

So now you know my least favorite character here is my favorite. Now I really liked Shaunna but I think Michelle is truly my favorite character out of this book. I just love how she is with everyone. All she cares about is others even while her husband is doing everything he can to destroy her emotionally.

I enjoyed Exposure. There is a lot of humor, romance, comedy, sexy movie stars, hot sex, sexy cars, and movie references within its covers. And I will not lie; I did have to look some of them up. Yes, I even Google’d a few of them too. I absolutely loved the ending and I am so glad that the villain of this story got everything that he deserved; reading that put a huge smile on my face.

Jennifer and Morgan Locklear, you two did an outstanding job with this book. I couldn’t get enough of all the characters. Thank you for writing it. You completely nailed it!


No comments:

Post a Comment