Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Release Day! Lost and Found by Megan Fields

 
Lost and Found
 
By
 
Megan Fields
 
A couple torn apart, reunited after more than ten years. Will they find their way back to each other, or will secrets destroy their chance at love?

Ella lost all hope years ago after an abusive relationship with her ex that almost left her dead. Needing control over her life, Ella turned to BDSM. She needs the control and trust the lifestyle of being Mistress of the House brings. What will happen when Ella is reunited with her first love, her first everything? Revealing her secret could push Jack away forever.

Jack was forced to move with his family, leaving Ella behind. He never forgot his one true love though. Now back in London with his brother, he wants to reconnect with her, but will he be able to accept the woman she has become? Will Jack be able to look past the abuse and the fact that his sweet Ella is now a Mistress with her own club? Can Jack submit to Ella and be the submissive she needs?
 
 
Have you 1 clicked yet? 

 
 
 
 
 
Megan Fields

 

Hmmmmm a bio... What to say? I live in the UK with my family, which comprises of 2 little monkeys (aka the kids) and the other half (aka the big kid).

I’ve always read books and leaned towards the romance novels from my late teens, but it wasn’t until I read books like The Crossfire Series and J Kenner’s Stark Trilogy that I truly found the genre I liked ;-)

Some of my fave authors are Sylvia Day, Jasinda Wilder, Kate Perry, Melissa Foster, K.F. Breene and Lucia Jordan to name but a few. There are definitely some upcoming authors that I have my eye on though, e.g. A.M. Willard, Louise Bay, AJ Summer, Victoria Ashley and A.M. Guilliams.

I started writing my first book Lost & Found in September 2013, so it’s been nearly a year in the making, but I didn’t seriously start dedicating time to it until the beginning of the year when I posted a thread on Good Reads asking for beta readers.
 
Goodreads
Friend me on Facebook
Like me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Friend me on Google+
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Tumblr
 
 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment