Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Countdown to Shadows of Scars and Sorrow by Mary E. Palmerin

 
Release Date: February 28th, 2014
 
 
 
Teaser:
 
 
I replayed that evening over and over in my head. She was my foundation; with her we would build onto that, together. I was sure of that as soon as my eyes caught glance of her. I wasn't a man that believed much in love or relationships, especially the "love at first sight" feeling that some people describe. Lyla put al those feelings of uncertainty about love to rest. I knew it was real and true. Once my eyes found her, I was not able to take them away. She was the most stunning being I had ever seen.
 
The grin upon Lyla's face was one I had not witnessed before, it was mysterious. I was a man that was good at reading women, at least that is what I thought until her. I knew when I saw her that I had to get to know her. I sensed she was different than the rest of the women I have had in my life. She had this aura around her that glowed and pulled at my heart. The pure beauty that radiated from her made me instantly in a daze. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Mary E. Palmerin
 
 
I am 26 years young and I have been writing for as long as I can remember, scribbling fairy tales down on notebook paper as a young girl, writing poetry though my teen years, and many short stories (all of which I have kept).

I love to read, every writer was a reader first. I still remember how I felt when I read The Giver for the first time and the emotions of love, loss and heartache in Gone with the Wind. Being taken to a place away from reality is truly awesome!

 
Twitter: @palmerin_mary
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment