Saturday, February 22, 2014

Blog Hop!!!!!!!!!

I just want to say thank you to https://twitter.com/LMaretta for asking be to be apart of this Blog Hop!!! I think this is the coolest thing ever!!!

L. Maretta is an amazing author! Her books Falling From Disgrace and Whatever it Takes are total must read books! I promise you!! Check out her and find out for yourself. http://lmaretta.com/


What are you reading right now?

I just got done reading Pieces of Black by Ava Bellamy. This book was so good that I couldn't stop reading it. I couldn't put it down, I even cooked dinner while reading her book.

What genres do you prefer to read?

I will read anything and everything. I am a multi-lover book nerd for sure. My TBR list is growing way to fast for me. I have so many book that I need and want to read. If I could quit my job and read all day (by the beach preferably) I totally would.

What made you start a blog?

I started reading a lot last summer and I join Twitter. I got to see all these different authors out there who write this amazing stories and they don't have huge publishing companies. So I figure they work so very hard and pour there heart and soul into their work. So I am doing my part by sharing what I think about their work and hope that people take a second to read my reviews, then go out and buy the authors book.


Now that I have told you a little about me......You can get to know a couple more ladies Ava Bellamy, Rebecca Sherwin, and Blissfulbookblog.



 
 
Ava Bellamy http://authoravabellamy.wordpress.com/

I’m Welsh!
Oh, you want to know more?
I came to writing books later in my life, I had a few stories I wanted to tell and Pieces of Black is one of them. In 2014 I plan to release three full novels and a follow up to Pieces of Black called Scattered Stones.
I live on the South Coast of England after leaving my beloved Wales many years ago. I have a day job as well as write where I get to flirt with men all day, no, I don’t do what you’re thinking! I work in an industry where nothing goes to plan and all my customers are men. So, I need to charm them into thinking it is perfectly ok things are running late.
It is true what they say, be careful what you tell a writer because it just might end up in a book. Especially for me.
I have many passions and they fade in and out as my mood takes me. Current passion is tattoos.

I would love to hear from you, so don’t be shy, get in contact.


 
 
I am a coffee drinking, music loving, full-time-mothering, writing insomniac. When I'm not writing, I'm reading and when I'm not reading I'm squeezing my eyes shut and willing sleep to descend.
I write about serious issues, giving the emotional turmoil a twist and adding a little humour and sarcasm. Primarily I write for myself, using the words and scenarios in my head to escape to a world where fairy tales, true love and men who don't leave their socks on the floor for days on end, exist.
My writing aims to bring problems and tragedies that people face every day, make them relatable and send a message.

If I can make one person smile, laugh or cry (with a racing heart) with my writing, then I have succeeded.

 
 

I have been an avid reader for many years now but my obsession definitely escalated after I received my first e-reader, I started reading books that I might not have normally picked up in a bookshop. With the help of Facebook, Twitter and Goodreads I have received so many recommendations and met some amazing authors and fellow book fans.

I like the idea of reading a book then writing a review that will hopefully encourage someone else to read it. There will be no negativity here. If I don't like a book, I wont review it. Simple.





No comments:

Post a Comment