Friday, February 7, 2014

Bound by Lies By Hanna Peach

 
5 Stars
 
Notes − unpredictable and untraceable. When we meet, he can touch me, but I'm not allowed to touch him. When we make love, it's only after I have been bound and blindfolded. It's the only time I truly feel alive. Which is why I play along with it. For now.

Caden Thaine is the most sinfully beautiful man I have ever seen. But more than that, his touch sets me on fire. And dear God, do I ache for him. I don't know where he lives or even what he does. But this doesn't scare me. My only fear is that one day his messages will stop.

I know he's hiding something. But that's okay. I am hiding things, too. Like my real name and... who I really am. But what we have is enough. Sort of. And everything works...

Until one day, I follow him.

Soon our dark pasts will collide and I will discover just how much we are both bound by lies.

Adult romantic suspense. +18 years.
 
 
My Review:
 
This book had be on the edge of my seat. I couldn't put it down. The writing, the plot, everything was just so nail-biting good!!! I want to say so much stuff about this story, but I can't. I don't want to give this story away. But you will be blown away!
 
What I can say is that Kitten (her nickname) had my booty thinking that I was crouching down and hiding around corners too. All the lies/secrets oh my goodness.
 
Hook line and sinker! I am all in this story and I can't wait for book 2. I need to know so much more of this story.
 
Hanna Peach=Awesomeness
This is my first read from her and this won't be my last!!!
 
 
 
Hanna began to write at the tender age of seven, starting with a daring and questionable autobiography entitled Go Suck a Lemon. Perhaps it was a little before its time.
After leaving school she agreed with everyone who said she needed to get a degree and a real job to become a proper adult. She kept writing as a hobby. After starting (and never finishing) several degrees and switching from multiple careers, she finally decided that being a proper adult was overrated.
In 2012, she sold everything, moved to Europe and began to write full-time.
Eternally restless, Hanna has lived in Indonesia, Australia, Germany and Scotland. She is currently residing in England.

She is addicted to coffee and chocolate and would one day like to own a dragon.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Cecily, Thanks so much for reviewing Bound by Lies! So happy that you loved it! Stay tuned for more Caden and Kitten ;) x Hanna

    ReplyDelete