Friday, January 31, 2014

January's Book list (all the books that I have read this month)



This is just a list of all the book that I have read this month.  I can’t promise it will be this long next month. LOL! Take a look you might enjoy one of these books as well.
My favorite book of the month has to be The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
 
 
 


This book was very good. It was better than I thought it would be. (I did a review for this book)
 
Man Ella and Micha still have my damn heart. She has such a beautiful soul and he is perfect for her! (I did a review for this book)
 
This short story was really good and I am so sad that Lila and Ethan’s story is over. L
 
 
This book is WOW! They are short stories that will get your mind racing home that is for sure
 
 
Secrets 1-5……Where have you been all my life. I killed all 5 books in 2 days. I can’t get enough of Cole. (I did a review for book 1)
 
I love the Marked Men Series……May it never flipping end. Jay Crownover has made my push Rule and Jet aside for Rome! (I did a review for this book)
 
This book was very cute and I adore it! I can’t wait for book 2!
 
 
 
This book was crazy good I it will blow your mind!
 
OMG! Kate Lynne did it again, she blew my damn mind and now I can’t wait for book 3!
 
 
This book is so good!!!!!! Please give it a try!
 
 The Alpha Group keeps getting better and better. Man o Man!!!!!!
 
 
 
Holy sweet baby!!!! I never saw it coming! Yes……that good!
 
 
 
 
This book is very emotional. It is real, raw Holy sweet baby!!!! I never saw it coming! Yes……that good!, intense, and a must read!
 
The Hook-Up by Abagail Barnette
Connected by Sea by E.L. Todd (release date 02/14)
Book Lovers Edited by Shawna Kenny (release date 03/2014)
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment