Friday, January 24, 2014

Readers Week with SydneyJamesson (author)

 
Sydney Jamesson is an amazing author! She has written two of my favorite books Touchstone for Play and Touchstone for Giving! Let's just say Ayden Stone has knocked down a few of my book-boyfriends.
 
Sydney Jamesson was so kind to let us know what her favorite book is. I have read some of this book and it is now on my TBR list :)
 
 
 
 


 
My Favorite book is The Siren by Tiffany Reisz. I read it on holiday in the South of France and sat sobbing when I finished it. I had to go for a swim to wash away my tears. :( I love Nora Sutherlin. What a wonderfully drawn character.
 
 
 
 
Thank you so very much Sydney for sharing your favorite book :)
 
If you want to more about Sydney Jamesson
 
Twitter: @sydneyJamesson
Facebook: Sydney-Jamesson
sydneyjamesson.com
 
 
 

 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment