Monday, January 27, 2014

Readers Week with Logan Patricks (Author)


 

 
Logan Patricks is simply amazing. His writing is genius and I am in love with his writing. His book Semblance(the Midnight Society) is one of my favorite books and don't get me started on the Last Sin of Snow White. I could go on and on about why he is such an amazing writer. But I won't because this isn't about me. :)
 
Logan Patricks was nice enough to share one of his favorite book with us. Once he told me what it was, naturally I have to get the book and start it right away and I am so glad that I did. This book with defiantly touch your heart and soul.
 
 
 
 
Hmm...That's a tough one. I have several favorite books. Latest one I really enjoyed is the Book Thief by Markus Zusak.
 
The book is pure poetry, and if you don't shed a tear during this tale about the holocaust, your soul is made of stone
 
 
About the book:
 
It is 1939. Nazi Germany. The country is holding its breath. Death has never been busier, and will become busier still.

Liesel Meminger is a foster girl living outside of Munich, who scratches out a meager existence for herself by stealing when she encounters something she can’t resist–books. With the help of her accordion-playing foster father, she learns to read and shares her stolen books with her neighbors during bombing raids as well as with the Jewish man hidden in her basement.
 
 
Thank you Logan Patricks very much for sharing one of your favorite books with us. I am very thankful because this book is very touching and I have cried so many times.
 (and I am not even finished yet)
 
 
If you want to know more about Logan Patricks:
 
loganpatricks.com
 
Twitter:@LoganPatricks
 
Facebook: Logan Patricks
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment