Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Review: Words Left Unsaid by Missy Johnson



Words Left Unsaid
By
Missy Johnson

At 8:28 I was the girl who had everything.
At 8:29 my whole world fell apart.
A split second can change your life. I learned this the hard way. I wasn't ready to let him go. Even when the terms "vegetative state" and "will never recover" were thrown around I held onto hope. I mean, miracles happen, right?
We deserved our happy ending.
Three years later and I'm still hoping. In my heart I know I have to let him go but how can I? He's the only man I've ever loved. He’s my soul mate. My life.
Then I meet Max. He's everything Aiden isn't and as much as I'm trying to fight my feelings, I'm losing. I don't want to fight anymore.
I need to live my life.
I need to move on.
But in order to move forward I need to let go of the past.

Amazon Links:




My 5 Star review


A very emotional Heart-breaking yet up-lifting read.
Kiara is the main character in this book and let me tell you that this woman is fierce. She had her soul mate, her other half ripped away from her within a blink of an eye. Now she is left with their 2 year’s old little girl.
Max is this super-hot guy that is ready to move on from his broken heart. He has a past too just like everyone else and he know how hard it is to let go and move forward. Because at the end of the day we still have to move forward and live.
I loved this book and yes I had tears streaming down my face when I got to the every end of the book. I enjoyed every second of this book. This book is very much real and I could never image having to go through what these characters went through. How can you say goodbye to a ghost that you can still very much see. To endure heart break every time you walk into the room and see the love of your life breathing only by machine....
Missy Johnson did an amazing job with this book and it is a super easy read. You will be on page one and the next thing you know you will already be at the end. I couldn't but it down. I didn't even want the book to end....ever!


No comments:

Post a Comment