Monday, June 15, 2015

Review for Heart of a Rebel by Glenna Maynard


Heart of a Rebel 

by

Glenna Maynard

The hardest road a man will ever travel is the one he travels alone. Rebel Black lives and rides by his own rules. This is his story…
After hitting rock bottom, Rebel can’t get his life together. He made his bed and he has to lie in it. When forced to face the consequences of his no holds bar lifestyle, he comes face to face with the devastation he has caused. Will he ride the road to redemption or will his demons prove to be too much?
Grim Jones answers to no one, but the patch on his back. He has two words on his mind…justice and revenge.
Baby is roaming down an empty road of heartache and despair uncertain of what her future holds. Her world has been turned upside down and just when she thinks she has life figured out, it bites her on the ass at every curve.
Romeo will stop at nothing to protect the life he has claimed for himself and his children. He is determined to make good on his promises. Even if it means killing his own kind to keep his word.
The Black Rebel Riders’ MC continue on their journey. Are you ready to embark on the adventure with them? They are ready to ride free or die trying…
 Amazon Link:


My 5 star review

Holy shit! I am still trying to figure out why in the hell this series has not been picked up and put on television. Glenna Maynard you are freaking amazing and this series is incredible. I have read all of the books in this series and each book gets better and better...and it blows my mind. I really enjoyed this book because you get everyone's point of view in this book.
Rebel is still sexy as sin to me and the fact that he is a total ass to Lil' Bit breaks my heart. That poor girl but she is feisty and kicks his ass and I flipping loved it.
Baby...now this girl has a special place in my heart. She is truly her father's daughter and hands down my favorite character of this series. The fact that she has gone through so much and yes her too has done pretty shitty things too.
Now please now that this book just isn't about Rebel and Baby. I was to go into mini detail about the other character but I won't because I need you to read the other book in these series...if you haven't done so.
I have to say that this book is the best one of the series. I am still sitting here with a huge ass smile on my face. I am so happy with the outcome of this book and I can assure you that I didn't even know that any of this was going to happen.
Glenna Maynard I dig the shit out of you and I am so happy that you have brought Grim, Red, Romeo, Foxy, Striker, Rebel, Baby, Sunshine, Rumor, and Colt into my world. I am been a fan of your since book 1 and you have continued to blow me away with each book that you have written. I will honestly say that if and when you end this series.....a piece of my heart will break. That is how much I love this series! 



Glenna Maynard is the author of the bestselling romantic suspense novel I'm with You and The Black Rebel Riders' MC series. A mother by day and writer by night, when Glenna isn't writing or spending time with family, you can usually find her curled up reading a great book, or chatting books with her best friends, Dawn Martens and Morgan Jane Mitchell. Glenna was born and raised in the beautiful hills of Eastern Ky where she still resides today.


1 comment: