Saturday, June 13, 2015

Review for Forever Kinda Love by Clara Stone


Forever Kinda Love 
by 
Clara Stone

Life’s. Little. Surprises. 

The last thing seven-year-old Carrigan "Ace" Casper foresaw was an eight-year-old Heath Lovelly walking into her life the day her mother died. From that moment on, Heath sticks by her side, slowly becoming her strength, her confidant, and her entire world. What she doesn’t know is, she's his saving grace, too. 

Ten years later, Ace is handed another crippling challenge that threatens everything in her almost perfect life. Only, this time, she doesn't turn to Heath, hiding the truth instead. But Heath knows Ace too well and won't back down easily. He's ready to do whatever it takes and will stay by her side until she accepts that their love is the kinda love worth fighting for. 

Will he be her forever triumph or her unexpected downfall? 

Two lives. 

One story. 

And an unexpected journey to falling in love. 

*This book is a standalone within the Lovelly series 

Amazon Link:


My 5 Star Review 

Ace is this beautiful young woman who has this best-friend friend named Heath. These two met at a very young age, she was 7 and he was 8... You can pretty much say that they saved each other. Now their friendship is adorable and I love how they care for one another.
Now while reading this book I thought I knew what was going to happen and then the author did a complete 180 on me and had me literally glued to my kindle. Once I got to the 50% mark there was no way in hell I was going to stop reading.
My heart hurt for Ace because I have been there before! I know what this character was going through and it made me fall in love with this strong amazing character. I will not lie I did cry...there I said it. They was she tried to tell Heath but couldn't and then the fact that he already knew but was giving her time to come clean about it all....Ugh to be young again!!!
This is a must read! I mean that. If you want to read a realish book with everyday characters then you need to read this book. It is romantic, heart-breaking, cute, adorable, and then it is also uplifting in its very own way.
Clara Stone thank you so much for asking me to read this book. You my dear are an amazing writer. The fact that you Wowed me with I can't believe she is doing this to me...to I need to know what happens next in their lives. I loved all of the characters in this story but naturally I loved Ace, so is my hero. So thank you!

Clara Stone

Clara Stone lives in the beautiful city of Boise, ID. Unlike what most believe about Idaho, it's more than a sack full of potatoes. When she's not writing, you'll catch Clara reading YA and NA books, mostly romance, and enjoying time with her family. She is a proud CW TV addict.

Forever Kinda Love is her first YA Contemporary Romance in the Lovelly series. She strongly believes that true love conquers all and that's a common theme you'll find within her novels.

Newsletter: http://eepurl.com/YpiMv
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/authorclarastone
Twitter: https://twitter.com/pkanaparti
Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7857676.Clara_Stone

No comments:

Post a Comment