Thursday, June 25, 2015

Review: The Emancipation of Love (Monster Book 2) by Mary E Palmerin


The Emancipation of Love (Monster Book 2)
by 
Mary E. Palmerin

I am a monster. A sexual deviant. A gorger for pain. I am Worthless William Welch.
But I am hers…
Ten years since Welch has seen Gwendolyn, he finds himself in Portland, the same city they were supposed to live together; just two bloody lovers against the ghastly ways of the world. But that isn’t how their story would pan out, and Welch troubles himself everyday with memoirs of the only one that will have his heart.
His sweet, sweet girl. Fiery Gwendolyn is gone and he is alone with nothing to occupy him except memories.
As he tries to grasp onto the recollections while simultaneously forgetting the pain he was bathed in for so long, he searches for a woman that will give him the agony he so desperately craves. You know what they say… be careful what you wish for.
As Welch pushes an unlikely woman to the brink, he is surprised at her eagerness as she gives him what he longs for. Punishment, pain, and pleasure. He becomes enveloped by the demons of his past, the torment of his current, and the ghost in his mind that he refuses to part from.
Reverted back to the dysfunctional little boy who obeys, Welch finds himself in a disastrous cycle while the edge of goodness is within reach. Will it be too late for him to find love before he breaks himself down to a point of no return?
**Reader discretion advised. Strong language and adult content.**

Amazon US-> http://goo.gl/RCFEJz
Amazon UK-> http://goo.gl/sZSVX1
Amazon CA-> http://goo.gl/vuiIys
Amazon AU-> http://goo.gl/aH7xLd


My 5 star review
WOW...where do I even begin! This book...no scratch that this series was my downfall. I absolutely love Gwendolyn and Welch, so much you won't even believe. This story is a tale of two incredibly *ucked up people and they both have their very own demons.
When I read book one I knew that this series was going to be amazing. I also knew that this series in my opinion was all about Welch. He is my dark fallen angel, trust me once you read this book you will agree with me 100%.
Welch took me on his journey, his life so to speak. In this book we get to know the down and dirty *hit that he think and what and how he feels. While reading this book I was floored and when he fell and needed his fix I was right along with him wanting to know more. Again like I said this character was my downfall.



So to author Mary E Palmerin. You are my best friend. You are my soul sister. You are my better half. I am so proud of you and I knew you could do it. Thank you for writing this series and for not doubting yourself and giving the world of piece of Welch.



No comments:

Post a Comment