Wednesday, July 1, 2015

My June Book List....







5 Stars

I was about to marry the man of my dreams. We had it all; a life that most could only wish for. I felt like the luckiest woman in the world.

Then, in the blink of an eye, it was taken from me.

Now I can’t grasp how to move forward. I don’t even think I want to. Whether I’m dead or alive, my happily ever after is NEVER going to happen.


5 Stars

The man... the Master is back! 
An epic love story on the brink of disaster. 
A BDSM Master who craves his former power. 
The woman who loves him and the secret fantasy she's been hiding - a desire that can save their love or tear them apart. 
For Jonah Noble and Leticia, this could be the end of their story... or the beginning of a sensual adventure so erotic it will change them forever.


5 Stars

Life’s. Little. Surprises. 

The last thing seven-year-old Carrigan "Ace" Casper foresaw was an eight-year-old Heath Lovelly walking into her life the day her mother died. From that moment on, Heath sticks by her side, slowly becoming her strength, her confidant, and her entire world. What she doesn’t know is, she's his saving grace, too. 

Ten years later, Ace is handed another crippling challenge that threatens everything in her almost perfect life. Only, this time, she doesn't turn to Heath, hiding the truth instead. But Heath knows Ace too well and won't back down easily. He's ready to do whatever it takes and will stay by her side until she accepts that their love is the kinda love worth fighting for. 

Will he be her forever triumph or her unexpected downfall? 

Two lives. 

One story. 

And an unexpected journey to falling in love.



5 Stars

Seducing my Best Friend is the third book in the Fated Series by Hazel Kelly. 

Lucy's body and mind are at odds. 

Can she pull herself together and give Aiden a chance? 



5 Stars

Hudson and Blake Lovelly lead a charmed life—successful careers, loving family, beautiful home. Now, on the eve of their daughter’s birth, they’re counting their blessings. Life wasn’t always so generous . . .

Fifteen years ago, seventeen-year-old Blake Voss walked into Cranbrook Preparatory High to participate in the school year’s most-prestigious debate competition. She never expected to fall for the pretentious, golden-haired boy on the opposing debate team, and he never expected to be ensnared by the quick-witted prankster with a heart of gold.

Their mutual love for joking pretense soon leads them to pull their biggest prank yet--pretending to be in love. But when danger threatens, Hudson can’t conceal his growing affection. He’ll do anything to be with Blake, even if it means risking his heart to protect her.

They didn’t plan for their friendship to grow into a love story. But sometimes, all it takes is a little Hope.

This powerful companion to Forever Kinda Love tells the history of Hudson and Blake’s relationship. Laced with haunting emotion and beautiful sentiment, this is a tale about overcoming even the darkest moments, reminding us all to love more. 

Give more. 

Without regrets.

*This book is a standalone within a series*


5 Star

The hardest road a man will ever travel is the one he travels alone.Rebel Black lives and rides by his own rules. This is his story…
After hitting rock bottom, Rebel can’t get his life together. He made his bed and he has to lie in it. When forced to face the consequences of his no holds bar lifestyle, he comes face to face with the devastation he has caused. Will he ride the road to redemption or will his demons prove to be too much?

Grim Jones answers to no one, but the patch on his back. He has two words on his mind…justice and revenge.

Baby is roaming down an empty road of heartache and despair uncertain of what her future holds. Her world has been turned upside down and just when she thinks she has life figured out, it bites her on the ass at every curve.

Romeo will stop at nothing to protect the life he has claimed for himself and his children. He is determined to make good on his promises. Even if it means killing his own kind to keep his word.

The Black Rebel Riders’ MC continue on their journey. Are you ready to embark on the adventure with them? They are ready to ride free or die trying…


5 Stars

Georgie has destroyed me. She's threatened my freedom and everything I've worked so hard to build. My band, my music, is the last thing on my mind. I want her to pay for all she's done. 

But she's still my Georgie, and my desire for her is as hot as ever. She's my inferno, my biggest mistake and my greatest reward. 

My fans see her as their idol's downfall. When her life is threatened, I will come to realize there's nothing in the world more important to me than her. 

She's my flame. 

I'm her anchor. 

Together, we're explosive. 

We are incendiary. 


For mature audiences only. Incendiary is not a standalone novel, but is the conclusion to Georgiana McCall's and Sloane Mason's story that began in Inferno. 


5 Stars

Keeping my Best Friend is the fifth and final book in the Fated Series by Hazel Kelly. 

Lucy's happiness is off the charts after the wedding, but in the back of her mind, she craves a sign that Aiden's as serious about her as she is about him. 

Will he be able to convince her that his feelings will last? 


5 Stars

Fighting for my Best Friend is the fourth book in the Fated Series by Hazel Kelly. 

Lucy's never known anyone to make it off Aiden's blacklist. 

Will she be the first? 


5 Stars

At 8:28 I was the girl who had everything. 

At 8:29 my whole world fell apart.

A split second can change your life. I learned this the hard way. I wasn't ready to let him go. Even when the terms "vegetative state" and "will never recover" were thrown around I held onto hope. I mean, miracles happen, right? 

We deserved our happy ending.

Three years later and I'm still hoping. In my heart I know I have to let him go but how can I? He's the only man I've ever loved. He"s my soul mate. My life. 

Then I meet Max. He's everything Aiden isn't and as much as I'm trying to fight my feelings, I'm losing. I don't want to fight anymore. 

I need to live my life. 

I need to move on.

But in order to move forward I need to let go of the past.


5 Stars

I was always the life of the party, the happy one. 
Until Preston killed my soul.
When he came into my life, he destroyed me. I was a shell of my former self, pretending to be fine while wishing I wouldn't wake up the next day. I never dreamed my best friend would come back into my life...and bring Brad Nicholson with her.
I never dreamed the homicide detective with the cocky attitude could show me my worth again. He could show me that my life could be amazing every day. 
Until the day he found out about my past with Preston. Then, I was sure he'd see the real Miranda and ditch me for good.


Brad…
From a young age, I made a decision. 
I knew what I wanted to do with my life and from that point on, my work molded me. Everything became routine. Casual. Until Mackenzie walked into my life, bringing her best friend, Miranda, with her. 
From the first moment I saw Miranda, I knew she could be someone special. I didn’t have time for relationships, but she was different. She was a piece of the puzzle that could be missing. But she was broken, I could see that. And all I wanted to do was turn her into the girl I knew she really was beneath her perfectly placed mask.


5 Stars

Nina Avoids relationships like the plague, drinks to much and sleeps around with random guys whom she never sees twice. Until one Sunday night she sees a man on the floor above. She can't stop staring until she notices they are pointing at her so she gets out of sight. She doesn't get to avoid him long she ends up working for him and another man that wants to fight for her affections to. To top it off one of the random guys she slept with has decided he wants more and he isn't taking no for an answer leaving her notes and gifts, following her to work. How will it end will she pick one will her stalker be stopped?




















No comments:

Post a Comment