Friday, September 19, 2014

Review: Reasonable Doubt by Whitney Garcia Williams




Reasonable Doubt book 3

By

Whitney Gracia Williams

I hate him…

I hate that I fell in love with him, I hate that he didn’t love me back, and I hate the fact that I just made a life-altering decision just so I could get the hell away from him.

He’d always said that he was unchangeable, heartless, and cold…

I really should’ve believed him…



 
My 5 star review:


Andrew Hamilton and Aubrey Everhart have been on my mind for months and just now finally got my hands on book three. I want to apologize to all my followers for lying to you. When I said that book two was the best of this series I had yet to get my hands on three. So I am sorry to inform you all who agreed with me then but book three is truly the best out of them all.

Andrew Hamilton is still every bit as scary as he was in books one and two. But here in book three we actually find out what haunts him behind closed doors and within his dreams. I have been a fan of Andrew’s since book one and now with Reasonable Doubt 3, I believe he has taken hold of my heart. He literally took a shovel and planted his behind right in the middle of my chest. I don’t think he will ever be replaced.

Aubrey Everhart is still the strong, sassy, out spoken woman that she was as well but now she is just plain fed up with all the lies and cover ups so to speak. She still owns the stage when she dances and she is a vision in everyone’s eyes except her parents. But you will see what I mean when you read the book.

Whitney Garcia Williams you have taken us on one hell of a ride and I am so sad that it has come to an end. I could read about Andrew and Aubrey 24/7. I will definitely be re-reading these books again and again just so I can get my Andrew fix. And I will leave you with this: The ending was perfection!!

No comments:

Post a Comment