Sunday, December 13, 2015

Review for The Matriarch by Sloane Howell



Inline image 1

BLURB 

Betrayal is easy, sex is a weapon, and information is power. Maggie Madison sits in the lofty towers of her city during the day, but at night she lurks the seedy underbelly, looking to snare the man who stole her innocence. Her simple quest becomes complicated when she meets a man who is as light as she is dark, as straightforward as she is deceptive. When a villain rises and sets her world alight, she must weigh her need for revenge against the good of the city she vowed to protect.





5 Star review:

I will not lie to you. This book is the shit. I have never been so in grossed in a crime fighting super hero anything. I mean I am sorry but Superman and Batman does nothing for me....well they are nice to look at. (But I do love me some batman)
Sloane Howell knocked this book out of the park. I mean this chick is super bad ass. She saves lives and she is Sexy as hell doing it too.
The Matriarch is full of hate for one particular man and she has every right to want to see this evil monster dead. He seals young girls and tortures them and makes them do awful things. He has an army of monsters too.
This book is a complete mind *uck! Everything I thought was completely wrong. I mean I was reading this book thinking all will be right in her world and then BOOM!!!! All hell breaks lose and this book blows up in my face and my world is turned upside down.
Grrrr...I want to start rambling and tell you everything but I can't...and I won't. But damn it this book is so good!!!! I am talking this needs to be a movie good.
You will get sex, hot men, blood, murder, lies, betrayal and much more while reading this book.
Sloane Howell if you happen to read this review, you already know that I dig your writing skills. BUT sweet baby Jesus this is a whole new level of writing for you. I mean you blew me away with this book. Bravo dude....you straight killed it!



ABOUT SLOANE

Sloane Howell lives in the Midwest United States and writes dirty stories. When not reading or writing he enjoys hanging out with his family, watching sports, playing with the dogs, traveling, and engaging his readers on social media. You can almost always catch him on Twitter posting something goofy.

Sloane's Links


No comments:

Post a Comment