Monday, December 28, 2015

Review for Incubus by Aiden Darke


Carrie leaves her career in academia when she falls under the spell of the mysterious Marcus. Soon she discovers he is an Incubus, a sex demon. But Marcus has his own problems when a Succubus, a female of his kind, moves into his territory. Marcus must draw on all Carrie's energy and sexuality to save himself and the entire city.
This novella includes group, BDSM and is for 18+ only,

My 5 star review
I normally don't read paranormal books but this book here....
Incubus held my attention from beginning to end. It was amazing, fascinating, sexy and hot.
Kara is a whole different kind of something and she is completely bad. She can seduce men and women. She takes until they have nothing left to give.
Marcus is unique and mysterious in his own way. I love how he cares for all of his girls. He is kind, gentle, passionate, and he fixes them.
Overall like I said this book was really good! It is a short read.
The ending was perfect and I loved it! I won't lie...I ending gave me goosebumps. I am jealous of Carrie!
Who is Carrie? Go and get this book to find out. I promise you will love just as much as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment