Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Goodbye 2015


This year has been freaking amazing. I have traveled to so many places in a car, a train, and an airplane. I have seen so much and I the pleasure to meet some pretty amazing people. It is crazy how people hope into your life at the perfect moments. 

So come and take a peek of my 2015...

Texas

My best friend Mary and I took a road-trip to Austin Texas for a book signing. It was an awesome trip and we stopped ask much as we could and let me tell you we drove straight there. Needless to say we were two tried girls.....and yes we even for matching Texas tattoos. 


Ohio

Again we took a road trip to Columbus Ohio. I got to meet the most amazing people on this trip!!! I mean and I got to fangirl all over TL Smith, Kim Holden, and Lila Rose. We didn't do much sightseeing but we did manage to drive through the Ohio State Campus....I will leave it at that. 


Portland/Seattle

Hands down this was the best ever!!! I got to see so much and I had the time of my life. Portland Oregaon is amazing and the people are so laid back it is crazy. Seattle was a dream! I got to Escala, where Mr. Grey himself lives ;) Then  I got to pretty much see all of the Grey's Anatomy locations which was flipping unreal. No worries we road on a train and airplane for this trip. 


North Carolina

My last road-trip of the year. Yes, we drove there and let me tell you...yes we are NUTS. We drove 14 hours to stay for 10 and then we got right back on the road, I think it took my body 4 days to recover from that trip. LOL Again the ladies that I met were unbelievable.  This trip was a little scary to me because I am not a fan of drive through West Virginia at night. Just saying. It was scary.


Well that was a peek of my 2015. I can sit here all night and try to come up with words to describe my year but it is too hard. I can tell you that I was living my life but I wasn't truly living my life the way I knew I wanted to.

So with that being said Mary E. Palmerin thank you for reading my review a million years ago! It was Lyla that brought our crazy small worlds together. I couldn't thank you enough for loving my crazy ass and allowing me to go on this amazing journey with you. 


To you...the Person that is reading this. Life is too short to sweat the small shit. I took 2015 to find me again and let me tell you, I am so glad I did. Take a chance, go on a trip, meet new people, try new foods, because you only have one life to live. I for one can't wait to see what 2016 has in store for me!

So Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year....





No comments:

Post a Comment