Saturday, March 14, 2015

Review for Fall Out Girl by L. Duarte



Fall Out Girl 

by

L. Duarte


Imagine a social outcast: Me. (Luna)

Imagine a popular boy: Him. (Caleb)

Sound like the characters of a cliché story, right? Here, hold my hand. Come away with me. I’ll tell you my story, and you’ll decide.

But I have a warning: Proceed at your own risk. Since it’s a snippet of my life, I’m one of the main characters. And to put it lightly, I’m not the most likable person in the world, cue the earned label. Also, unlike fairy tales, my story is real with a dash of sorrow and loss.

How do I start? Once upon a time…? Shoot me now, please.

The beginning? No, too boring.

Well, let’s start with the catalytic moment that set in motion a chain of events that changed my life, yet again.

As for a happily ever after? Sorry, no spoilers here. You’re going to have to figure that one out on your own. After you read my tale, it becomes yours, and as such, you’re entitled to your interpretation.

So, off we go!
Fasten your seat belts. This ride may get bumpy.

My 5 star review

First off I have to say a huge thank you to L. Duarte for sending me this book. When I opened my email I had a huge smile on my face...well because I am a huge fan of hers and everything she writes is beyond 5 star worthy!!! L. Duarte you blow me away every time you hit that publish button!
I am going to do this a little different here...
Luna is the main character in this story and she will forever have a place in my heart. She is fierce and I adore her!! She is not your average character and that is why I know you will adore her too.
Caleb is the guy that every girl wants and he is who every guy wants to be. But there is way more to him then just who is family is. He is hands down an amazing character and we need more men like this in the world. Men that can see past all of our flaws and imperfections and really see US.
This book is a breath of fresh air and I truly mean that. We all go through life searching for love in all the wrong place and rarely find love in all the right places. I am sure you are sitting there thinking what in the world is Cecily talking about now...well once you read this book and get to the letter, you will know exactly what I am talking about.
Every word in this book is perfect! This story will tug at your heartstrings and yes there are some parts that will have tears forming in your eyes. This book is perfectly imperfect with blue hair, tattoo, piercings, sexy, love, romance, secrets, lies, drugs, hate, birds, young love, soul-mates and all!



No comments:

Post a Comment