Sunday, March 1, 2015

February Book List



5 STARS!

Sometimes you reach a point where you just can’t take anymore—a breaking point, some call it. The day I watched my husband murder the woman who was pregnant with his child, my point didn’t just break; it exploded like a full magazine’s worth of hollow points firing through the barrel of a fully-automatic AK-47. Literally. I am no longer his American Princess, nor am I his slave. Now, I’m a murderer in hiding. My name was Bryleigh Carter Oliveira, and that was my story. 

Translucent is one woman's story of breaking free, starting over, and learning to trust again through willful submission.


5 STARS!

A chance meeting... A slip of the tongue... Two lives forever changed...

Rae Kamden has no idea what she wants to do in life. She thinks leaving her small town is the way to go, but after running into car trouble (and the sexiest man she's ever seen), she begins rethinking everything she thought she wanted out of life.

Hudson Tamell isn't your typical twenty-four year old. The last seven years haven't been a cake walk. But after finally getting his life just where he wants it, he meets Rae and her impossibly unfiltered mouth. She's like no one he's ever met before, totally throwing him off that carefully paved road. But can she handle his life and all the baggage that comes along with it?

Now the girl who doesn't really fit into his world is the one person he wants in it...no matter what demons she has.

5 STARS!

Imagine it – a sexy BDSM Master talking to thousands of radio listeners every night… giving women an erotic and sensual insight into the world of domination and submission.
Jericho James is the man – the man with the power and the voice to make women around the country swoon and submit.
But his personal life is haunted by a dark tragedy from his past, and a mysterious listener to his program who wants more from Jericho than he can possibly give. Because there’s one thing he just won’t do…
One line he simply will not cross.

5 STARS!

A trip to the beach is usually fun and relaxing. But when the guy, who broke your heart, is on vacation at the same beach, just five doors down, suddenly, it isn't fun anymore. 

Hollis Brooks hoped she'd never have to lay her eyes on Mark Harrison again--not after she caught him cheating on her in high school. But when Mark shows her how much he's sorry, and what he would do to win her back, holding on to her heart got a little bit harder...

5 STARS!

Even when she won’t fight for us, I’ll go to war for her… 

Inside the Octagon, I have no fear. I’m at home, in my element, inflicting pain onto men trained to hurt me just as badly. Making them submit, knocking them out, maiming them, because it’s them or me. And I choose them. 
Outside the Octagon, my only weakness is a five-foot-two, classy as f*ck woman that I’ve loved for most of my life. She’s the one that brings me to my knees, fills my arms, my heart, and one day soon, my bed. She makes me reckless. Volatile. I drink too much and try too hard to f*ck my way out of feeling—all because of her. 
Frankie De Rosa is my girl, my best friend. I haven’t earned her yet, but I won’t stand by and let anyone take her from me. She will be the greatest fight of my life, but she’s worth the battle. 
Love hurts, but anything worth having does, right? 
I’m Deacon “The Hitman” Love—Welcome to the Cage. 


5 STARS!

I can't stop thinking about that prick.
Caulter Sterling is a prick.
A filthy-mouthed, womanizing, crude, spoiled, arrogant prick.
The tattooed, pierced, panty-melting-hot son of a celebrity.
I hate him.
He's slept his way through practically every girl at Brighton Academy.
Except for me.
I'm the good girl. The responsible girl. The 4.0, class president, studied-so-much-she-never-lost-the-big-V girl.
And in celebration of graduation and adulthood, I just made the worst decision in the history of ever.
I lost my V-card to the devil himself.
It was just one night. So what if it was mind-blowing? Hit it and quit it.
Except I just found out that my father - the Senator, the Presidential hopeful - is marrying Caulter's mother. Oh, and this summer? We're hitting the campaign trail.
One big happy family.

3 STARS!

Desperate for a change - and hoping to shake off the guy who has been stalking her for the last two years - Raven James moves to Karin, Texas to start a new life. 

Until now, her stalker has kept his distance. But when a sexy young detective Conrad enters the scene, her stalkers behavior becomes more and more disturbing, leaving Raven to wonder how far he will go to get what he wants. 

When Conrad turns up at her work with some interesting 'ideas' on how to draw her stalker out of the woodwork, Raven is willing to try anything, even if it means doing things she never thought she was capable of. 

Conrad says he can help, but the line between duty and desire will be blurred in an effort to catch a madman.

5 STARS!

Have you ever been pushed to the edge, and then over it? Have you ever had your toes cramp and your head shoot to the sky, trying to log every touch, every feeling in your memory, to reenact every situation later in the shower, or underneath your cool bed sheets? Have you ever had someone own your mind, penetrating every single one of your sexual fantasies, unable to shake free of them? 

The thought of me will be a thirst you can't quench, an itch you just can't scratch, a drug that you cannot have. Every time you run your fingers down over your body, longing for that unattainable feeling I gave you, that warm sensation shooting into your toes, that complete surrender of all inhibition, aching for me to have you just one more time, I'll be there, inside your mind... 

My name is Joel Hannover and I am the panty whisperer. Some men are good at business, some gifted at mathematics--I'm good at making women come, hard. It's a gift I've possessed my entire life. If there was a girl nobody could bed, I was the first to get there. I always get there. I work as an accounting software consultant. That's a fancy way of saying I'm a salesman. Accounting departments are full of women, dressed conservatively, presumed to live boring, mundane lives. Nothing could be further from the truth. These women are unique, sexual creatures, yearning for someone to take them to their breaking point and beyond. 

Jessica Moore is one such woman, mid-thirties, bad marriage, basically raising the kids all on her own. She is sexy as hell, she just doesn't know what she's capable of. Will I give her everything she longs for? You'll just have to read to find out... 


4 STARS!


Devyn White and his fiancee Meredith--the perfect All-American couple--have just moved to New York City following his acceptance of his dream job working at Payne Capital, a private equity firm ran by Rebekah Payne, a billionaire math and finance prodigy. Devyn soon realizes his dream job isn't all that he imagined as he is thrust into ethical dilemmas involving an ex-husband, an out of control boss, the operations of the firm, and his own personal relationship with Meredith. When the heat is turned up he must soon make difficult choices that will affect the rest of his life and possibly hurt the people he loves in the process. This page turning, steamy, erotic thriller is guaranteed to keep your hands wandering and your head spinning...

5 STARS!

Is there someone in your daily life that you absolutely loathe? Some Darwin dodging twat waffle who secretly keeps you rooting for euthanasia to be legalized? I don't care how nice someone is or how great of a person they are. Deep down inside each and every one of us is a boiling pot of anger and frustration. Some may hide it better than others, but it's there. 

Well fear no more, you can live out your wildest fantasies of revenge through Larry. In his journal he documents his feats of fuckery as he exacts revenge on everyone who wrongs him. In his own words he is, "Saying the shit you think every day." 

Like it, love it, 'livet...

5 STARS!

Larry is back with volume 2! 

Is there someone in your daily life that you absolutely loathe? Some Darwin dodging twat waffle who secretly keeps you rooting for euthanasia to be legalized? I don't care how nice someone is or how great of a person they are. Deep down inside each and every one of us is a boiling pot of anger and frustration. Some may hide it better than others, but it's there. 

Well fear no more, you can live out your wildest fantasies of revenge through Larry. In his journal he documents his feats of fuckery as he exacts revenge on everyone who wrongs him. In his own words he is, "Saying the shit you think every day." 

Like it, love it, 'livet... 

5 STARS!

You know that feeling in the pit of your stomach that stays with you, then tears you apart slowly at first, and all at once shreds every fiber of your being? 

It’s because you’re contradicting the universe.
 
Everything lines up so perfectly that you couldn’t have imagined it to work out any better, but then you have to go and do everything humanly possible to ruin it because you can’t stand to have it go right? 

That’s what I did. I did it because there’s a darkness that surrounds me, and I think I want it there. 

My name is Tate McKenna, and my soul is blacker than my heart.

5 STARS!

Ella is a mess and she knows it. 

What she doesn't know is that Will is hatching a plan that he hopes will fix everything, a plan to win her back. 

All he asks is for one more chance. 

But is Ella more committed to protecting herself than she is to believing in the fairy tale ending she once hoped for? 




No comments:

Post a Comment