Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Review for The Deal by Z. Elizabeth




One feud.
Two families.
One secret.
What happens when you fall for the enemy?
Thanks to their fathers' feud, Nicole and Craig have been enemies since the moment they were born. But six years ago they fell in love... They just never told each other.
Motivated by their grandparents' money, they agree to a simple deal: Stay married for a year and unravel the secrets and lies surrounding their fathers. Bound together, they must figure out why the two former best friends have spent the last thirty years ignoring one another and prohibited any contact between Nicole and Craig.
Craig is more than happy to uncover their fathers' past if it means he gets Nicole for real.
Nicole wants to keep the past exactly where it is and she will fight Craig every step of the way.
With only limited time together, delving into their family history could be the mistake that will break both their hearts.
What happens when secrets and lies are revealed? Can Nicole and Craig live their Happily Ever After after waiting six long years to be together? Or will one secret be enough to break them apart, just like their fathers?
'I'm doing this for us, Nic'
*THE DEAL is suitable for 17+ due to graphic sex scenes and language*
*This is a STANDALONE novel. Book two is a companion novel.




My 5 Star review:

Nicole is this beautiful young woman who knows what she wants out of life but in blink of an eye her entire world changes altering what and who she wants in life. All it took was a call from her deceased grandparents’ lawyer to throw her life into a whirling windstorm only to find out what all stays intact when it sets her back on firm ground.

"The way he's working his tongue over my clit, it's like fucking magic. I don't even think Harry Potter could do the things that Craig has mastered."

Craig is this hot sexy ass playboy who, well let’s face it, he used to change women like he changed his boxers. He is a young man who is ready to move forward and take charge; that is until he gets the phone call of a lifetime.

"Now for the wedding night, do I rip the dress off or unbutton it one by one? I'm thinking I should just rip it off you. I know you can't wait to jump my cock."

Nicole and Craig were told from day one that they were to stay away from one another due to the fact that there is bad blood between the two families. Yes...unfortunately they listened to their parents but they couldn’t keep them apart everywhere. School was one place they couldn’t keep them from each other since they attended the same one and of course ended up having the same damn friends. What made it easy at first to stay away was what made it hard to stay away in the end. Craig used to get on Nicole’s nerves and well what can I say, he was a bit of an ass too.

"The only reason girls buy a kindle is for this- for them to hide the sex books they all secretly have...and my girl definitely has an array of smut ready to turn her the fuck on."

Now at 22, they are to be married…to EACH OTHER. But this isn’t like any other arranged marriage. This one is a fake. They must have a wedding and stay married for 1 year. And if and only if after that 1 year they have stayed married they will both get a heavy inheritance. So as they say…

Let The Deal begin!

I absolutely loved this book and read it in less than 5 hours!!! I laughed my ass off at the banter between the two but there was never too much to make me not fall in love with them. OMG...and Craig, be still my beating heart! Once you get passed his cocky ass nature and see the real him and true feelings, well, then he will melt your heart. And as you can see from the few quotes I included with this review, I was also a highlighting fool while reading this book too.

So with all that being said, Z. Elizabeth you did a freaking fantastic job on your first novel! Congrats!! Bravo my dear! You absolutely deserve it!

P.s… I need to find Craig and when I do I am keeping him all to myself ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment