Thursday, December 4, 2014

Returning eBooks....

Returning ebooks.....

I have to say that I am not a fan of the returning eBooks....

Now I for one love books and yes I will admit it.... I am a book whore. AND I am proud of it too! I am such a book whore that I one-click the hell out of ebooks.

Now I don't read negative reviews but I was on the phone with my best friend tonight and I was telling her about this freaking awesome book (shhh....sorry I can't say the name of the book) and then I actually read a negative review. This person said that she read half of the book and then turned around and returned it.

Imagine my surprise when I read that! I mean really.....Do you drink a gallon of milk and then when you are halfway through with it, do you return it because it wasn't the brand that you normally would get??

I have to add and point out that Author put their blood, sweat, and tears into their work. They put blurbs, cautions, teasers, and synopsis out there for us readers the read.... So you so know around and about what the book is about...


Ok... so now please....pretty please tell me what you think? Or am I the only one that feels this way...and if so please don't hate me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment