Monday, August 25, 2014

Review: Wicked Innocence by Missy Johnson


 
Wicked Innocence
 
by
 
Missy Johnson



Don’t let my petite and innocent appearance fool you, because I’m one person you don’t want to cross. I’m Micah, the youngest member of Resurrection…If only they knew how young.

My fake ID says I’m twenty-one. And I will be…in four years.

What can I say? I blossomed early. Home sucked, so I left, determined to do something with my life.
Landing the gig as lead vocalist in the band was a dream come true. I’ve worked hard to make something of myself and nothing is going to ruin that for me.

Then He showed up. He’s hot as hell and so into me.

But he’s also twenty-five.

I don’t want to lie to him, but if the truth comes out I’ll lose everything, including him.

 

My 5 star review

 
Micah is a very young woman who has had a very crappy life. She had to grow up and take care of herself. Let’s just say that I am glad she got away. Her fake ID may say that she is twenty-one but she is really only seventeen. Her character is very mature for her age. Micah is very strong, beautiful, smart, sassy, funny, and very talented. Her whole world is about to turn upside down though when she lands the audition for Resurrection.

Saxton, Saxton, Saxton... I want you and I need you. This character right here is delicious, sexy, hot, and well just freaking HOT! He used to be a Rock God but now is a retired Rock God!! He made some bad choices and they eat him alive every day. Now he manages Resurrection, we can thank his uncle for that.

I was on edge the whole entire time while reading Wicked. I needed to know what was going to happen and how he was going to find out about Micah. Missy Johnson did one hell of a job with this book. I mean this book consumed my whole life! I couldn’t put it down until I was finished and once I was done, I messaged Missy and said I needed me some more SAXTON! LOL

This book is way more than a HOT ex-Rock God, this book is about love, forgiveness, and letting go and living again. I loved every part of this book and I am so happy that I got a chance to read this story. I have to say that the ending was very unexpected but freaking fabulous!!!

Missy Johnson, congrats girl on writing another fabulous and absolutely amazing story!! Everyone needs to go get them some Saxton now, I mean RIGHT NOW. Stop reading this and go get the book! Wicked by Missy Johnson will not disappoint you. NOW GO!! Start reading.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment