Monday, November 25, 2013

Review for Touchstone for Giving By Sydney Jamesson







     I was falling for Ayden and Elizabeth in Touchstone for Play and now I am 100% head over heels for them now!

     I am so impressed with this book. I did not expect to be wowed this much, I was engrossed with every page.

     So with that Christian Grey, Gideon Cross, Travis Maddox, Remington Tate, and Bennett Ryan please step aside, because you now have Adyen Stone to compete with and he is not going anywhere. He is here to stay!

     Ayden Stone is amazingly determined to conquer what he wants and that is Elizabeth Parker. Elizabeth Parker lives by her heart, mind, and soul. She is determined to show Ayden just how much he deserves to be loved and cherished. Their love is truly un-perfectly perfect.

     The characters in this story have at one time or another crossed paths. You will be 100% wowed just like I was. This book will put you through an emotional rollercoaster so buckle up, cause you are in for one hell of a ride.

     While reading Touchstone for Play and Touchstone for Giving you will be introduced to Ayden and Elizabeth's playlist of their love. I was downloading song after song while reading this story and all I can say is WOW!!! The songs that have been picked for each and every moment fits perfectly.

5 Star must read!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment