Thursday, November 14, 2013

Review for Discovering Us by Harper Bentley






     I have to start out by saying I am a huge fan of Harper Bentley and I am excited to be doing this review!!!

     Ellen Love shared her first semi Beauty and the Beast kiss with Jag Jensen when she was 5. Ellen fell in love and had her heartbroken by Jag at age 10. She was so heartbroken she wouldn't even speak or look at him.

     Then when Ellen was 16 she fell in love with Jag for real this time. She knew that he would be her last kiss. Then they grew up, college happened, career moves, and decisions had to be made. Their love for one another is tested in many ways.

     This story truly is all about Discovering Ellen Love and Jag Jensen.....I can honestly go on and on but I don't want to give anymore away.

This is a must read and I can't wait to get my hands on book 2!!!

5 Stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



1 comment: