Sunday, January 20, 2019

Review for The Slam by Haleigh Lovell



An athlete.

An Aspie.

A love story.

I didn't want her here. I didn't want to be entrusted with her care. You see, she has Asperger's and she struggles with social cues. Somehow, she's convinced me to be her social coach. Somehow, the lines have blurred . . .

My 5 star read


I really enjoyed this 5 star read.

The characters in this book are extremely easy to like, well except for one. There is one character that is a real butthole.

Adeline is this extraordinary young woman who has Asperger's. She is highly functioning and she is starting her freshman year in college.

Ender is a young man who was bosom buddies with Adeline when they were kids. He loved her straight forwardness then and he even loves it now.

These two characters are as cute as can be. They are playing on a very fine line but I promise you will enjoy them 100%

Go an one click this read, you will not be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment