Thursday, January 10, 2019

Review for The Other Woman by Sandie Jones



Emily thinks Adam’s perfect; the man she thought she’d never meet. But lurking in the shadows is a rival; a woman who shares a deep bond with the man she loves.

Emily chose Adam, but she didn’t choose his mother Pammie. There’s nothing a mother wouldn’t do for her son, and now Emily is about to find out just how far Pammie will go to get what she wants: Emily gone forever.

The Other Woman is an addictive, fast-paced psychological thriller about the destructive relationship between Emily, her boyfriend Adam, and his manipulative mother Pammie.



My ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review


Holy crap!!!!!

I did not expect anything like this to happen!!! This read blew me out of the water! Like I am sitting here with chills and my mouth hanging wide open.

Emily is a young woman who falls madly in love with Adam. But like all good things sometimes things can go very wrong. She didnt chose his mother!

Pammie is Adam's mother and let me tell you that this woman is off her rocker...times 100!

Now please note that this is a thriller that will leave you thinking..WTF just happened! I was all in this book, like I was fully invested in Adam and Emily and all I could wanted to do was slap Pammie.

In a weird way this book reminded me of Hand the rock the Craddle, please don't ask me why....

I really can't continue my review because I do not want to ruin this read for you.

Please booknerds go and get this book!

I promise you will love it!
I promise you will have chills!
I promise you will finish with your mouth wide open! I promise that you will be shocked!

Such an amazing read! I am so glad that I stalked Reese Witherspoon's book club!!

Highly recommended book and I would love to see this book on the big screen!



No comments:

Post a Comment